Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never see or hear anything of her mum do you? I wonder if they’re not close.
I wonder this too! Whenever they do have a rare break it’s her dad that watches them. Maybe she lives away or has passed

Just having a nosey on their insta and noticed this. Shocking finish for a £600k house 🙈
Shocking. Isn’t her dad a builder. Also are they serious trying to buy land off Instagram. To be fair where I live the market is so competitive, it’s not stupid 😂

Reactions: 1
Isn’t the UK back on high alert with the hospitals filling up? Whyyyyy is she putting her kids on those ride on things in the shopping centre. They have a million toys at home and a deal with Amazon, why even go to the shopping centre. Most of all why put it on social media. Imagine if she was the mum who’s separated from her child.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t the UK back on high alert with the hospitals filling up? Whyyyyy is she putting her kids on those ride on things in the shopping centre. They have a million toys at home and a deal with Amazon, why even go to the shopping centre. Most of all why put it on social media. Imagine if she was the mum who’s separated from her child.
If its the mini rides in the White Rose then she isn't even allowed to let her kids go on them. They put signs up saying they're out of use. How entitled!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If its the mini rides in the White Rose then she isn't even allowed to let her kids go on them. They put signs up saying they're out of use. How entitled!
Yes, they are the ones! Three different types too. She’s just deleted the stories so obviously got a bit of slack for it. What an idiot.

Reactions: 6
I actually thought I was going to be influenced and buy the same snowsuit as Chester for my kid ... £185! Don’t think so

Reactions: 6
Very weird looking girl.. neck like a chicken face like a space raider

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they are tier 3....and shes posted a picture of a kid in their kitchen, sat on Chesters police bike he got for xmas....well done for sticking to the rules Emma 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
So they are tier 3....and shes posted a picture of a kid in their kitchen, sat on Chesters police bike he got for xmas....well done for sticking to the rules Emma 👏👏👏
I think it has got to the point where the majority of people don't even know or care what the rules are any more. I can only assume this is the case because I don't see many people bothering to stick to them. Least of all influencers.

Reactions: 9
I think it has got to the point where the majority of people don't even know or care what the rules are any more. I can only assume this is the case because I don't see many people bothering to stick to them. Least of all influencers.
Just infuriates me when we've stuck to it and not seen family and friends etc when these people are doing it and plastering it over social media..like they've stopped even caring

Reactions: 4
This makes me so so angry!!! I wish people like them would catch it and have a week from hell just to learn their lesson (obviously don’t want them to get seriously ill)

Reactions: 5
I kinda get but it’s still infuriating. sitting in those shopping centre rides was STUPID. Highly doubt she disinfected it first. It’s shocking the amount of influencers breaking lockdown and posting it online. We are all home more and watching people’s stories more than ever. Know your audience.

Reactions: 5
I was just about to say that the rules let you form a support bubble if you have a baby under 1 but realised Primrose turned 1 recently! So unless the kid is part of a single-parent household and have formed that support bubble then they're clearly breaking the rules.

I was just about to say that the rules let you form a support bubble if you have a baby under 1 but realised Primrose turned 1 recently! So unless the kid is part of a single-parent household and have formed that support bubble then they're clearly breaking the rules.
I think the under 1 support bubble is still of your child was 1 after 1st December so they would still get it. Don’t think they have just one bubble though

God she moans about looking after the kids on a regular day...she’d be a nightmare if she got Covid and had to do it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.