Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with a very serious dairy allergy, Chester manages to eat a huge amount of ice cream van delights 😂. They must have a different menu in the Leeds ones 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Primrose is the image of Gary. The picture of her in the tutu, she is his double.

Reactions: 6
Because she got her tits out once and her baby daddy used to shag on tv they’re obviously ~c e l e b s~ and a higher class of human duhhh! Honestly it’s got to a point where anyone with a blue tick on insta can go suck a fart tbh
Ridiculous isn't it 😒 and they're not bothered about any fine as They can afford it x

Reactions: 1
Primrose is the image of Gary. The picture of her in the tutu, she is his double.
100% she’s his twin! I think she looks younger than her age though, I was shocked when i saw it was her birthday already I still had her at 9-10 months in my head 😂

Reactions: 2
100% she’s his twin! I think she looks younger than her age though, I was shocked when i saw it was her birthday already I still had her at 9-10 months in my head 😂
I think it may be because of her short hair and because she can’t walk yet? Because she does look big enough to be one! She looks quite talk

Gaz wandering around thinking it’s funny that primrose is slapping his mask off. He has his mask upside down and still taking the kids to shops! Dicks!

Reactions: 5
Imagine if they caught Covid, they would never cope looking after the kids whilst ill

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see the video of Emma making the bed for that Emma mattress?! She completely fecked that up! The bottom of the bed had no quilt cover as she pulled it up too high 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Did anyone else see the video of Emma making the bed for that Emma mattress?! She completely fecked that up! The bottom of the bed had no quilt cover as she pulled it up too high 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
It looked like her pillows had no pillowcases on, I couldn’t concentrate after that

Do they not do anything with those kids other then traipse them round shopping centres?!

Reactions: 4
You never see or hear anything of her mum do you? I wonder if they’re not close.

Do they not do anything with those kids other then traipse them round shopping centres?!
It’s so odd! I know not much is open right now but Why don’t they take them to the park or for a nice walk? Poor kiddies never get any real fresh air ...

I have seen them take them to the park a few times to be fair, and they went to Stockeld Park a couple of weeks ago. They seem to love softplay but obviously that's shut at the moment. But they do seem to spend a disproportionate amount of time at the White Rose shopping centre 🤣. Is there even anything there for kids to do? Do they have a playground there?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.