Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little girl is super cute but the boy is horrid, when they are all on the videos together he’s always doing something to get his moms attention away from the baby. Just screams spiteful brat to me

Reactions: 12
Just found this thread so it might be mentioned often, but why does Emma do this for a living? She genuinely seems to actively dislike her followers and all the (rightful amount) of hate they give her for everything she does. She never seems happy to interact with them, and her ads are so dull and so obviously not from the heart. Why bother then love? It clearly doesn't make you happy? Why share pictures of your children to people you think hate and constantly criticize you? It must make her feel really lonely, which probably isn't helped by the fact she definitely never gets out to see anyone outside of Gary and the kids.

Reactions: 17
Just found this thread so it might be mentioned often, but why does Emma do this for a living? She genuinely seems to actively dislike her followers and all the (rightful amount) of hate they give her for everything she does. She never seems happy to interact with them, and her ads are so dull and so obviously not from the heart. Why bother then love? It clearly doesn't make you happy? Why share pictures of your children to people you think hate and constantly criticize you? It must make her feel really lonely, which probably isn't helped by the fact she definitely never gets out to see anyone outside of Gary and the kids.
Does she not look at talia and go what the duck am I doing with my day

Reactions: 1
Because the alternative would be her having to get an actual job which I don’t think you can do whilst laying in bed 😂 lazy!!!!

Reactions: 3
Im actually sick of seeing them moaning about lockdown like they are the only ones stuck in with 2 kids! Iv got a 1 and 3 year old and im alone with them most days, like many others! I dont have a massive house and half of smyths either or their dad home to help me all day everyday! Maybe if they hadnt raised the brattiest boy in britain they wouldnt be finding it so hard!

Reactions: 23
Chester was cold so they went home 🙄 don’t matter if Primrose was cold stationary in a buggy though. Chester this, Chester that. Primrose who?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also Chester should be taught to just get over it! My dog needs walking so my kid happily sits in the pram everyday with a blanket

Reactions: 5
Also the poor loves tumble dryer is broken! Can’t possibly hang her washing on radiators/racks like the rest of us peasants 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chester was cold, put some more clothes on him. Take my 2 year old out daily to park, woods or beach near us and he wears layers, puddle suit, coat, hat scarf gloves and is fine, stop spending money on toys and buy him some bloody warmer clothes. They drive me mad with their woe is me posts, both at home all day so 2 people to deal with kids, I'd love my husband home from work while I juggle homeschooling two children, a toddler and working part time. They are so unrelatable and boring.

Reactions: 8
Chester was cold, put some more clothes on him. Take my 2 year old out daily to park, woods or beach near us and he wears layers, puddle suit, coat, hat scarf gloves and is fine, stop spending money on toys and buy him some bloody warmer clothes. They drive me mad with their woe is me posts, both at home all day so 2 people to deal with kids, I'd love my husband home from work while I juggle homeschooling two children, a toddler and working part time. They are so unrelatable and boring.
They had a swipe up for a snow suit a week or so ago, I swiped cause I liked it and it was nearly £200! Very good advertisement that chestA is still cold after all the gifted clothes

They had to return from a walk after 5 mins because Chester threw a strop! That child dictates what they do and when they do it. It appears that he has never been told no in his life! Going by Gary’s story today he is clearly fed up of his situation. To be honest even if there was no lockdown their lives are still pretty much the same except for a few walks around a shopping centre. I know when you have kids your life becomes all about them but these two are dire altogether!

Reactions: 15
There’s no way they’d be together if they didn’t have the kids

Reactions: 14
I think they know that though. From the looks of things they weren’t particularly happy people before they got together and had the kids. They have both said before the children “saved” them from an unhappy party life.

I wonder will he actually marry her. They seem to have absolutely no chemistry and he looks miserable as sin every day 😂 Living in the games room whenever the kids are asleep
She posted something today about bridesmaids....must have read on here 🤣🤣
Now she’s planning a wedding

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.