Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t started Christmas shopping or decorating yet? She literally has nothing else to do the lazy witch. God help her if she actually had a job as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable with how much she posts her kids naked? Obviously there’s the risk of unsavoury people but also what about their dignity? I can’t see them appreciating that when they get older!

Reactions: 15
Surprised they haven’t put the tree up yet. Too much effort I should imagine 🤣

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with constant ads laid down with her hair strategically placed to the side, so bizarre 😂

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell them personalised pyjamas.. why can’t Primrose just have her first birthday without Chesta having to have something too!

Reactions: 11
They literally have the most boring life ever. It's like watching paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gaz has changed so much even his clothes in his latest pic by the tree. The ones Emma apparently got him for Christmas ie. Ad. They are proper dad clothes. Gone are his 11degrees tracksuits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought Gary looked proper fit in that pic of him by the tree 😂 ive never found him attractive before either

Reactions: 2
Cant wait to see Chesters pile of presents tomorrow they will have no doubt got him. No way will Primrose be able to have a day all about her!

Reactions: 9
Cant wait to see Chesters pile of presents tomorrow they will have no doubt got him. No way will Primrose be able to have a day all about her!
Hahaha you called it! Of course he’s the kid that gets a present on someone else’s birthday

I really don’t agree with the whole giving your other kid gifts on a siblings birthday! Surly they need to learn it’s not there day!!

Reactions: 27
Bet you when they do Primrose’s cake and blow out the candles, they’ll need to re-light then so Chester can blow them out again by himself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Emma has posted a photo of Primrose sat looking at a Christmas tree that isn't there's....we've been in lockdown and straight into tier 3......why do these people think the rules do not apply to them????

Reactions: 4
So Emma has posted a photo of Primrose sat looking at a Christmas tree that isn't there's....we've been in lockdown and straight into tier 3......why do these people think the rules do not apply to them????
Because she got her tits out once and her baby daddy used to shag on tv they’re obviously ~c e l e b s~ and a higher class of human duhhh! Honestly it’s got to a point where anyone with a blue tick on insta can go suck a fart tbh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.