Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just get angry when I see parents raising children like that. He is going to be horrid to other children at school - used to having everything. Like it really isn’t fair on him, he won’t be able to handle it when he finally hears the word ‘no’. Imagine the first time a girl rejects him when he is older, he will go mental
Sounds just like his dad tbf...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Gary have to film himself everyday making and drinking those bloody shakes. We get it, it doesn't take long but bet they taste like tit, especially drinking it everyday.. So boring 💤💤💤

Reactions: 3
Anyone under the impression that Gaz isn’t Chesters real dad? They look nothing alike to me but I see the resemblance with Primrose and Gaz.

Reactions: 2
Anyone under the impression that Gaz isn’t Chesters real dad? They look nothing alike to me but I see the resemblance with Primrose and Gaz.
I have one of each and the boy looks nothing like me and the girl looks like my clone. Some kids don’t obviously look like their parents

Reactions: 7
Emma is inviting people onto a zoom call tomorrow night where they are talking about what she does for 'work', moan, you mean? or is this them pedalling their herba shite?

Someone on here has to join this zoom and tell us all about it! I’m working so i can’t do it :cautious:

It will be a recruitment meeting for herbalife, where they'll tell you you can earn millions if you just sign up underneath them and buy £1,000 of crappy herbalife shakes every month.

Reactions: 10
Emma looks like she needs about 85 million herbashite shakes down her neck. She’s wasting away!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only reason they earn as much as they do selling Herbalife is because Gary is the face of it and he is ‘famous’ so has a big following who will see the advertisement and think if Gary from geordie shore does it then I will....
Your non famous average person would not make even a fraction of what Gary does
Also how can Emma say it’s her doing it too, I never see her advertising it just Gary 😂

Reactions: 4
Primroses bunny thing she sucks on just hanging over a bar on the trolley 🤢 even before COVID that would have been disgusting

• Sick
Primroses bunny thing she sucks on just hanging over a bar on the trolley 🤢 even before COVID that would have been disgusting
The trolley thing is gross. Frankly I don’t see why anyone would take their 2 kids to the grocery store by choice anyway.

It’s tong garden centre my mum used to take me there as a kid at Christmas to look at the decorations, god only knows what they sell there that’s so essential they had to all go together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.