Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wee lamb is eating two biscuits for her breakfast!!!!
Popping some milk and cereal in a bowl
must be too much effort for these two.
My son is about the same age as prim and id give him a bit of my biscuit but not the whole thing and definitely not TWO!!!!

Reactions: 4
Funny that Emma gets up with Chester and he gets up with primrose🙄
I don’t get this?
surely one of them can get up with BOTH kids. Why’s it always one has one kid and the other has the other kid? It don’t make any sense to me....

Reactions: 4
I don’t get this?
surely one of them can get up with BOTH kids. Why’s it always one has one kid and the other has the other kid? It don’t make any sense to me....
I’ve said that before.
It absolutely baffles me fair enough spending family time but it seems neither really gets to have a lie on or anything.
no wonder they both look miserable they need time to themselves 😂

Reactions: 3
Gary’s video of him pouring the tiniest amount of water on Emma... awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah he's just so boring and not entertaining at all, little dribble of water 🥱🥱he probably thought it was funny as duck aswel 😂

Reactions: 7
She could have at least pretended to be shocked instead of sitting up, lol of disgust like he’d tit next to her then ignoring him. They are both so boring

Reactions: 2
Imagine him on Geordie shore now (without all the shagging), just no personality at all 😂

Reactions: 8
She could have at least pretended to be shocked instead of sitting up, lol of disgust like he’d tit next to her then ignoring him. They are both so boring
Give her some credit, she actually lifted her head up off the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.