Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t think he could really go somewhere with all of them because of Charlotte. I definitely don’t understand why he barely speaks about Geordie shore though.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I don’t think he could really go somewhere with all of them because of Charlotte. I definitely don’t understand why he barely speaks about Geordie shore though.
I think he thinks if he doesn't mention it again people will forget he was a massive hole lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Gary in Scotland while it’s Joe having to take Emma to hospital?! Did you see Gary getting aggro about the Emma Q and A “we want more Joe content” comment she got the other day. Well why don’t you engage with her then Gary she’s only your fiancée!!!

• Haha
They just seem so boring, you never see them doing anything just the two of them, I know they have two kids but even at the weekend, you never see them having a couple of drinks and a takeaway when they kids are in bed on a Saturday night, enjoying themselves and having a laugh like most couples when they get the chance. Mind you it would probably be a low cal, no alcohol kinda drink or a protein shake and a salad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why is Gary in Scotland while it’s Joe having to take Emma to hospital?! Did you see Gary getting aggro about the Emma Q and A “we want more Joe content” comment she got the other day. Well why don’t you engage with her then Gary she’s only your fiancée!!!
Oooo I must have missed this what did Gary do

They just seem so boring, you never see them doing anything just the two of them, I know they have two kids but even at the weekend, you never see them having a couple of drinks and a takeaway when they kids are in bed on a Saturday night, enjoying themselves and having a laugh like most couples when they get the chance. Mind you it would probably be a low cal, no alcohol kinda drink or a protein shake and a salad :ROFLMAO:
Ha a Herbalife shake and quick meaningless shag I reckon to stop Gary straying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooo I must have missed this what did Gary do
Unless he was posting old posts on his grid it looked like he buggered off to play golf in Scotland while Chester was ill and Emma had a hospital appointment Joe sat with her for hours for 😫

What's wrong with Emma I wonder not feeling too good?!?! Baby number 3??
Think it’s her heart thing whatever that is that they’ve not got to the bottom of yet. I do wish she would eat properly though because that will not be helping. Would’ve thought the first thing any doctor would do is tell her to get her weight up!

What's wrong with Emma I wonder not feeling too good?!?! Baby number 3??
I would think she will want people to think it’s the ‘heart thing’ she’s been hinting at but it’s probably the virus the kids had that didn’t stop them going out, catching up with her. Or her night alone with the kids while gaz was away

Reactions: 2
Well she seemed fine this afternoon, also did anyone see the spelling of pirate? Wtf 😂

• Haha
I thought it was weird to see them all celebrating charlottes birthday, she was go karting with Aaron, James and Scotty T. So nice to think they all still have this bond yet you never see Gaz with any of these friends, he’s just shut up in that beige house filming his kids with ‘is it bedtime yet’ written over it on his insta story 🙄 well and truly under her thumb, they seem so cut off from real life
Are Gaz and Aaron still friends? I remember them both ‘allegedly’ being great friends before GS.

Are Gaz and Aaron still friends? I remember them both ‘allegedly’ being great friends before GS.
Not sure but I always found the forced meetings on OG’s really awkward to watch, it was like they were forcing stuff to talk about. And talia admitted on Instagram they already knew they were having a boy before they did that cake with Gary and Emma

Reactions: 1
Anyone else horrified by Gary’s dinner? Pasta and peas with no sauce 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.