Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has primrose gone to her granddad and Chester has stayed at home? Are those two completely incapable of looking after them both on their own!
Probably because they’re both incapable of both getting up with 2 children - it has to be one child each remember 😂 idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a friend who had her kids 15 months apart and I know one set of grandparents refused to take both overnight until the youngest had turned 2. They’d have them separately but not together until then.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have a friend who had her kids 15 months apart and I know one set of grandparents refused to take both overnight until the youngest had turned 2. They’d have them separately but not together until then.
That’s fair enough but I don’t see why either of them had to go to their grandads just because Emma is away for the night 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh wow each their own I guess? I’m currently pregnant with twins so their grandparents will have no choice 😂😂 they come as pair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can not believe that Primrose went to her Grandads instead of Gary actually being a bloody dad of two for the night. he made a big deal out of taking them both out for a walk the other day whilst she was “sooooo ill”, so I think that was definitely the first time he’s done it. Couldn’t manage an evening though, how pathetic to not even be capable of looking after your kids! They’re both so awful

also chuckled at the thought of Gary being allowed a stag 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s embarrassing enough only being able to take care of one of your children at a time, but he’s putting up a countdown to her being back and she’s on her hen do and still reposting his stories 5 minutes later. So much fun!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Bad timing for that ad Emma, you and joe weren’t actually cooking were you when the story before you were still on your hen do 😂

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get why they always do things with the kids separately! Like if my husband is taking one out he takes them all?! Or we all go together

I just don’t get why they always do things with the kids separately! Like if my husband is taking one out he takes them all?! Or we all go together
Can you imagine if they ever had a third? Would have to hire a nanny for that one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.