Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So annoyed I

As far as I’m aware, under 5s don’t count in the rule of 6 so that might explain the numbers! Although it’s only something I’ve been told and not read it anywhere officially 😂
It's the rule of 6 or 2 households because obviously some households already have 6 in them or almost.

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
I thought it was weird to see them all celebrating charlottes birthday, she was go karting with Aaron, James and Scotty T. So nice to think they all still have this bond yet you never see Gaz with any of these friends, he’s just shut up in that beige house filming his kids with ‘is it bedtime yet’ written over it on his insta story 🙄 well and truly under her thumb, they seem so cut off from real life
Are Gaz and Aaron still friends? I remember them both ‘allegedly’ being great friends before GS.

Rosy

I got on a right spree looking through all the news articles about it. What an absolute arsehole he is. Apparently he’d said to Charlotte when he got back he’d get her pregnant again etc. I don’t know how Emma could ever trust him 🤢

Shopgal

I think they know that though. From the looks of things they weren’t particularly happy people before they got together and had the kids. They have both said before the children “saved” them from an unhappy party life.

Mumof3&wifeof1

I just don’t get why they always do things with the kids separately! Like if my husband is taking one out he takes them all?! Or we all go together