Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she drones on about her kids health 🙄 my daughter is under 4 consultants for her health problems and several professionals for her learning needs. Emma doesnt have a clue how hard some parents and their kids have it
Sending lots of love and positivity to you and your daughter ❤.

Emma and Gaz are so detached from the real world and real problems, they live in a false “doing it for instagram” bubble

Reactions: 9
Their seriously doing ads for dishwasher tablets when they get all their meals premade and delivered. Talk about a brand not doing their research! They probably had to work out how to them their oven on to burn something onto that tray, or have that delivered to them as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Fishing for a free toddler bed now. As if all toddler beds arent the same! Are they strapped for cash or something?

Reactions: 3
Also surprised he’s still in a cot with sides up, my son is a similar age and hasn’t been in a cot since he was about 19/20 months

Reactions: 1
Can I just say she bangs on about milk ladders cmpa etc my nephew has it and he wouldn’t be allowed to eat jammy dodgers like primrose was on her story 🤣 that’s a few times I caught her feeding her kids things she wouldn’t of what she said was true

Reactions: 10
Why are they wandering round a shopping centre where nothing is open! Go to the park or something!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god this poor baby literally has zero privacy you can actually see bits of her poo in that bath 😫🤢
Poor kids, she really needs to tone down on the over sharing I literally have about 200 followers and a private profile because I’m so scared of weirdos seeing pictures of my kids and then there’s her sharing every aspect of their kids life and their whereabouts 24/7 to almost 1 million people

Reactions: 11
It’s the over sharing.. i feel bad for the children. Like they are just presuming they would be happy with this kind of ‘fame’. They don’t let the child decide for themselves what they want to do. I respect celebrities more like Fearne cotton who has never shared her children’s faces. There is just no need. Let them live without everyone knowing everything about them.

Reactions: 8
It’s the over sharing.. i feel bad for the children. Like they are just presuming they would be happy with this kind of ‘fame’. They don’t let the child decide for themselves what they want to do. I respect celebrities more like Fearne cotton who has never shared her children’s faces. There is just no need. Let them live without everyone knowing everything about them.
Totally agree with this, there’s a reason why actual genuine celebs can make that decision as most of them have actual talent and work hard to provide for their families. Someone like Emma however is only in the public eye for sharing her mundane life and having a Z list boyfriend, who’s only known for shagging and treating woman disgracefully. She doesn’t have a job now that she doesn’t take her clothes off for money anymore so has to share the children online or else what would her content be? I don’t understand people who make a ‘career’ out of pushing out a child and sharing their every move online. Most people only watch as it’s a car crash 😂 poor children have no say in it so we have to see that spoiled brat ‘Chesta’ washing bits of his sisters tit down a bath 🙄😂 she should just get a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It makes me laugh how she clearly has such a high opinion of herself, when she literally used to get her boobs out for lads mags and has children with tv’s biggest womanising, cheating scumbag of the last 10 years 😂 god, I wish I was Emma mcvey 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with this, there’s a reason why actual genuine celebs can make that decision as most of them have actual talent and work hard to provide for their families. Someone like Emma however is only in the public eye for sharing her mundane life and having a Z list boyfriend, who’s only known for shagging and treating woman disgracefully. She doesn’t have a job now that she doesn’t take her clothes off for money anymore so has to share the children online or else what would her content be? I don’t understand people who make a ‘career’ out of pushing out a child and sharing their every move online. Most people only watch as it’s a car crash 😂 poor children have no say in it so we have to see that spoiled brat ‘Chesta’ washing bits of his sisters tit down a bath 🙄😂 she should just get a job 😂
The ‘Chesta’ proper makes me laugh when I see it written and I can hear her saying it as I read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ‘Chesta’ proper makes me laugh when I see it written and I can hear her saying it as I read 🤣
It honestly drives me mad 🙈😂😂 when I started watching Geordie OG’s I was horrified by the sheer number of times they say it, every two minutes as they have nothing else to talk about 🙂 I came here immediately assuming everyone would be just as enraged and couldn’t believe no one had mentioned it 😂😂😂 it’s the only way I will spell that bloody name 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chesta led all over the sofa with her feeding him eggs and salmon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good god just sit him at the table to eat! They have made that kid so unlike able by giving in to his every demand, it’s ok to say no and be firm.

The post this morning of poor Primrose. I'm sorry but how do you forget to put a nappy on a baby going to bed 😐
And why did Emma sound so boring when she was saying it? The most monotone voice, I feel like they have no banter together

Reactions: 5
why does she tag gaz in every story of the kids? we know he’s there dad hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.