Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scary pillow thing with her face on and bloody ginormous boobs! 🙈😂
They're awful! And why has she used a picture of Primrose with a mouthful of food? She's constantly taking photos of the kids so I don't believe for a second there are no pictures of her smiling

Reactions: 5
I always wonder if Gary has any other kids he doesn’t know about from his ‘top shagger’ days

Reactions: 24
I hate that baby voice she does to both the kids! My son is similar age to Chester and I speak to him like an adult. It's amazing that Chester is half decent with his words, with that baby voice he hears all the time. But when he talks to Primose he does it in the annoying baby voice just like Emma 🤢

Reactions: 3
What’s with influencers and their kids playing with tit? It’s bad times when your baby will only hug you to put a dirty nappy in it’s mouth and your just laughing. Go put it outside you sket

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im sure the other day she when she showed those awful pillows she said it wasn’t an ad. Today she has the #sp and is advertising the pillows. So does that mean sponsored? So sly.

Reactions: 1
Im sure the other day she when she showed those awful pillows she said it wasn’t an ad. Today she has the #sp and is advertising the pillows. So does that mean sponsored? So sly.
As if anyone is actually going to be influenced into buying them - they’d give me nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one in their right mind would pay £50 for that giant hoodie/dressing gown thing she's doing an ad for. Even with her code it's still £30, so overpriced! Does she actually just take any free stuff and any ads going? There doesn't seem to be anything she won't do an ad for, she just comes across so desperate with it and it's constant.

No one in their right mind would pay £50 for that giant hoodie/dressing gown thing she's doing an ad for. Even with her code it's still £30, so overpriced! Does she actually just take any free stuff and any ads going? There doesn't seem to be anything she won't do an ad for, she just comes across so desperate with it and it's constant.
Yep you can get similar blankets with hoods in primark for £10! She will flog anything 😒

Reactions: 2
Yup, similar to Marnie tbh, I think her last 4-5 grid posts are all ads!! Will flog anything for a fee

She'll flog anything as it means she doesn't actually have to go out and work like the rest of us!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.