Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone make of gaz’s SC story (the one where it’s dark) About Geordie shore and how he won’t go back but wants people’s opinions about it…he mentioned going down a towie route which would be more interesting than watching a bunch of people pushing 40 going on nights out getting mortal and to be fair that would interest me more seeing their normal day to day lives🤷🏻‍♀️ Geordie shore is dead in the water imo
Could that be OGs even? Returning since he left after initially being on it with Emma.

Reactions: 4
Could that be OGs even? Returning since he left after initially being on it with Emma.
I think deep down inside he wants to join again. I think he’s repeatedly asking for others opinions so he has an excuse to turn around and say “ohhh so many of you said go back so I changed my mind” I don’t think he should go back if it’s drinking and being like it was before but if it was more of an OGs following his everyday life kind of thing then I’m all for it

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if he even could go back to that now. Like he’s finally single and didn’t seem to be doing that on his own. Even on the golf trips and such he doesn’t seem to go wild anymore. Also could t seem him go weeks without seeing the kids to live in that house. Maybe pop in for a weekend, but like most I think he’s just to old to handle that lifestyle for any big stretch of time.

Reactions: 9
Of he went back it'd be embarrassing to behave like that now. It's best left in the past.
I can only imagine the 'amicable' think he thinks is going on would could to an abrupt end as soon as he stepped foot in there again.
---
Have they actually divorced yet though? There hasn’t been anything out there that they’ve even started the process, let alone that it’s finalized. Yes they started to split nearly a year ago, but the whole moving out and really trying to be separated only started in the fall.

That’s why this is confusing.
I'd say they must have started to process it along with the house sale surely, especially if he's with someone else.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched towie in years I’m talking Amy Childs and mark wright days but honestly think Gaz would be great on it hope he does!

Quite a statement ‘❤’…

guessing things are progressing 👀
Separated or not I wouldn’t feel comfortable being with someone who’s still married to someone else i don’t know if anyone else feels the same? Doesn’t sit right with me I’d want to wait till the divorce had gone through if it was me

Reactions: 4
Who is Tom harwood? She’s playing tit for tat again and trying to make Gary jealous after seeing his new pretty golf buddy obviously

Reactions: 1
It's giving stamping my authority that you have a girlfriend now 😂 imagine being the new girlfriend reading a reply under that saying he's getting back with his ex... that would be one of the many downsides to dating a recently separated married man especially in the public eye is seeing stuff like that
Screenshot_20240425-050013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's giving stamping my authority that you have a girlfriend now 😂 imagine being the new girlfriend reading a reply under that saying he's getting back with his ex... that would be one of the many downsides to dating a recently separated married man especially in the public eye is seeing stuff like that
View attachment 2895192
😂😂😂😂 how desperate is she?

I bet in the future she will not let Gary’s gf to be introduced to the kids.
She will say it’s all to much for Lord Chester to handle and it’s giving him bad anxiety and setting off his (whatever diagnosis shes given him at the time) 🙄

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2895192
Cringeeee!!!!!!! Wtf 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think deep down inside he wants to join again. I think he’s repeatedly asking for others opinions so he has an excuse to turn around and say “ohhh so many of you said go back so I changed my mind” I don’t think he should go back if it’s drinking and being like it was before but if it was more of an OGs following his everyday life kind of thing then I’m all for it
I mean what interesting things does he actually do on a day to day basis? It’d have to be a heavily scripted show otherwise we’d just be watching them take their kids to the pool and go play golf 🥱
He has to know that the producers would spin it to be all about relationship troubles etc because that’s the content that people tune in for

Reactions: 6