Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sad she has to post cozy pics with her gay best friend to make it look like she has a new fella 🤦🏼‍♀️ if you look on his insta she’s barley mentioned on there so all of a sudden he’s wheeled out for clout she’s pathetic
This!! 😂😂😂😂

The way she’s posted a picture of the pair of them with a love heart 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
This!! 😂😂😂😂

The way she’s posted a picture of the pair of them with a love heart 🤣🤣
Exactly I had to go on his insta to see who he was as she’s not posted him before and I’m sorry to see he has cancer bless him. He was at her wedding and hen do but nothing inbetween so it just looks like she’s using him 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s how she seems with all her “friends” these days. People to throw on insta for content. Didn’t really see most of them the majority of the relationship with Gaz, and then only the last couple months is she putting people up there. Only person you used to actually see her hang out with regularly was Joe until he left the country.

Reactions: 13
New to this thread. Last week when she posted you get judged if you want to be a mum. I politely disagreed and my opinion is it the other way around, you get judged if you don’t want kids. She deleted the comment just because I didn’t agree with her shite!! I then said “deleting comments what a sad little life” and got blocked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Needs to bin them awful scragg toys. Her teeth will be damaged same happened with my daughter

Reactions: 7
He seems to post alot more of his family these days. I wonder when he was with Emma, whether they saw much of Gary’s family.

Reactions: 8
Why was she saying people get judged for choosing to be mums? She’s a bleeping helmet

Reactions: 8
He seems to post alot more of his family these days. I wonder when he was with Emma, whether they saw much of Gary’s family.
It seems she limited his contact with nearly everyone. You can see since the split he’s seeing friends and family far more now. You also see him significantly happier these days too. She seems very controlling and wants/wanted everyone in the house to fit her desires. So you had Gary on a tight leash, Chester being the little lord she was practically pulling a munchausen by proxy on, and then Prim she’s just neglecting as though her existence is undesired.

Reactions: 15
It makes you wonder if his family even liked her or wanted to be around her. Even though Gary was seeing his family less you'd think his family would have made up for that time and visited but it was once or twice a year minimum both sides. Now his mum is down every other weekend since they split and he sees his sister and her kids often. Says a lot

Reactions: 14
Well she also seemingly limited her own contact with people too. Like you didn’t see/hear a ton about her family until now. And other than Joe, didn’t see her interact with many friends either. With her now having days without kids she sees people now, and seems to have more help with kids from her family than in the past.

Just overall seemed to be a lot of isolation of the “family unit”. And even though she was also isolated, I still bet it was her doing it all. Especially knowing that even deep in the GS days Gaz was always about his family, so can’t see him ever being the one to make that choice.

Reactions: 6
Gaz and Charley are both at the same golf place in Edinburgh. Deffo together aren’t they, I wonder if he told Emma about her before it hit the news

I always worried about him not seeing his grandad, he went from living with him to seemingly not seeing him at all. I'm sure there's lots of reasons why they split but surely bering cut off like that would make your life miserable. I would never agree with someone cheating but in this case I'd understand it if he did. He was essentially a prisoner in his own home. The only place he could go was golf , haha Emma you missed that one 😁
Good luck to him with his new girl.

Reactions: 19
I just saw a comment on Facebook saying he met Charley while he was still with Emma and left Emma for her!! Oooooo I wonder if there’s any truth to that

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just saw a comment on Facebook saying he met Charley while he was still with Emma and left Emma for her!! Oooooo I wonder if there’s any truth to that
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was the reason he choose to leave. It’s very odd he seemed to barely see his family when he was with Emma and now he sees them a lot more.

Reactions: 11
I can imagine they had met at some point through golf, but I can’t see him having left her for that reason. I just don’t see them being able to have kept it private for so long. Someone would have been bound to have spotted them or said something - like how did this person not say something last year (Emma started her cryptic posts about a year ago now). Hell it was only a couple months ago it was someone else people swore he was with and the poor girl had to swap all her stuff to private.

Reactions: 11
I’d heard of him messaging/dating other people since him and Emma split so I doubt he’d be doing that if he was already with someone new? Who knows though

Reactions: 3
The videos with Gaz and Prim today were very sweet. You can see he has a lot of pride in her as a daughter. Yah sure, maybe played up for the camera a bit, but still sweet nonetheless. Good to see at least one of her parents take an interest in her and care about her well being and future.

Has anyone come across his new tik tok? I'm literally scrolling my fyp and a video of his has come up. He's talking about Geordie Shore as like people have sent him questions and he's answering them 😅 I think he's seen Holly's tik toks of her talking about Geordie Shore so he's done the same. Comments mentioning him now only talking about Geordie Shore is because he's single lol

Reactions: 10