Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how much Emma had him by the balls. You wouldn't dare see him comment something like this let alone with Charlotte in the picture. Sophie replied to his comment implying he's gonna be on Geordie Shore
Screenshot_20240417-205147_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Shows how much Emma had him by the balls. You wouldn't dare see him comment something like this let alone with Charlotte in the picture. Sophie replied to his comment implying he's gonna be on Geordie Shore
View attachment 2880749
Interesting! Would be good to see him rekindle a closer friendship with them all. I defo agree Emma would have never let him!! No matter what the history was between him and Charlotte, they all spent years together as a friendship group so it seems sad for them all to never hang out again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So many of them are at that same life phase with kids now, so more in common now and lifestyles have shifted in the same ways.

Reactions: 9
It was on Nathan’s page. I can’t see now why any of them would want to do Geordie shore now. Especially as they’ve moved to a different stage of life. Well, most of them have.

Reactions: 12
Sorry I can't remember who posted it but someone on her posted that Emma had liked Jakes engagement post with Charlotte.
I remember them saying they'd followed each other for a while but the engagement was the first post she liked and it was just after Gaz announced their seperation.
Does anyone else think her liking the engagement post was to try make it look like she wasn't the issue?
Like she never had an issue with Gary/Charlotte

Reactions: 15
Sorry I can't remember who posted it but someone on her posted that Emma had liked Jakes engagement post with Charlotte.
I remember them saying they'd followed each other for a while but the engagement was the first post she liked and it was just after Gaz announced their seperation.
Does anyone else think her liking the engagement post was to try make it look like she wasn't the issue?
Like she never had an issue with Gary/Charlotte
100,% her intention, but now she'll want to pal up with Charlotte and compare bad feeling. Although I'm not sure Charlotte carries any ill feeling anymore. She's tried numerous times to be friends with him. She'll just have to stick to liking narcissistic comments to get her fix.
---
It was on Nathan’s page. I can’t see now why any of them would want to do Geordie shore now. Especially as they’ve moved to a different stage of life. Well, most of them have.
Thanks xx He's said lots of times he'd not do it if it was edited the way it is, but would if it was another channel. Perhaps he's showing up on Charlotte's show 👀🤣

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Charlotte. She’s got dire taste in men.
Ooh what’s the deal with her latest fella then? I don’t keep up with her much but I watched GS in the day. I couldn’t bear to watch her destroy her face any more so unfollowed years back. I thought she was happily settled with a kid now.

Reactions: 6
Ooh what’s the deal with her latest fella then? I don’t keep up with her much but I watched GS in the day. I couldn’t bear to watch her destroy her face any more so unfollowed years back. I thought she was happily settled with a kid now.
On Geordie shore he was a prick, defo feel like he calls all the shots!

• Wow

He suddenly seems to have a lot of cash for the restaurant and those cars. Wonder if it’s Charlotte’s money.

I’m just watching Geordie OGs and Gary is saying that even though Chester is a toddler, he’s lord Chester 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma on the hard sell for Aer Lingus again, they must have asked her to produce more content as that's the third time this week she's advertised them 😒

Reactions: 16
On Geordie shore he was a prick, defo feel like he calls all the shots!
I also get bad vibes from him and always thought Charlotte seems like the type of woman to put men before her kids 🤮 will definitely be heading over to the CC thread thanks

Reactions: 10
Just seen she has confirmed in comments of her latest post that she isn’t building the new house but is renovating it.

Reactions: 4
Just seen she has confirmed in comments of her latest post that she isn’t building the new house but is renovating it.
I saw that too but she legit went to a building site on her story a few weeks ago it was literally foundations in the ground so I’m confused

Reactions: 11
I wonder if it’s renovating a family members place with like an extension for them? I’m still confused how she could afford to outright own on her own right now (and then the costs to renovate….).

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s renovating a family members place with like an extension for them? I’m still confused how she could afford to outright own on her own right now (and then the costs to renovate….).
Easy to wonder how she'd afford it without an actual job, but then factor in divorce and taking half of his money and it's easy.

Easy to wonder how she'd afford it without an actual job, but then factor in divorce and taking half of his money and it's easy.
Have they actually divorced yet though? There hasn’t been anything out there that they’ve even started the process, let alone that it’s finalized. Yes they started to split nearly a year ago, but the whole moving out and really trying to be separated only started in the fall.

That’s why this is confusing.

Reactions: 3
What does everyone make of gaz’s SC story (the one where it’s dark) About Geordie shore and how he won’t go back but wants people’s opinions about it…he mentioned going down a towie route which would be more interesting than watching a bunch of people pushing 40 going on nights out getting mortal and to be fair that would interest me more seeing their normal day to day lives🤷🏻‍♀️ Geordie shore is dead in the water imo

Reactions: 12