Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching geordie OGs and Emma and Gary are about to have Primrose. She seems so boring. I’m surprised that Gary having been through as many women as he had, that he ended up settling with someone like Emma.

Reactions: 17
I mean what interesting things does he actually do on a day to day basis? It’d have to be a heavily scripted show otherwise we’d just be watching them take their kids to the pool and go play golf 🥱
He has to know that the producers would spin it to be all about relationship troubles etc because that’s the content that people tune in for
I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot of it because I just saw this comment, but I saw a story today where he took Prim🌹 to an indoor trampoline centre and he made a comment saying “not a pool”… I wonder if that was for us tattlers?!

Hi Gary 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot of it because I just saw this comment, but I saw a story today where he took Prim🌹 to an indoor trampoline centre and he made a comment saying “not a pool”… I wonder if that was for us tattlers?!

Hi Gary 👋👋
It could be, but it’s also because he’s said in the past that Emma doesn’t like swimming so that’s “his thing” with the kids. So Fridays when he gets Prim he would always take her swimming, just like he did Chester before. Seems that’s why he goes so often to places they can swim, something Emma won’t take from him and an activity the kids will always think of him first for.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but the kids little accents in the video of Chester up the tree was adorable 🥺
I'll see myself out shall I? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry but the kids little accents in the video of Chester up the tree was adorable 🥺
I'll see myself out shall I? 😂
Aha no it was very cute! And not forced or advertising like Emma does! Just kids being kids as they should be :)

Aha no it was very cute! And not forced or advertising like Emma does! Just kids being kids as they should be :)
Exactly, they seem like lovely kids , even with their loonie mum and for all gazs faults he does seem to be a good dad . I wonder if Emma's obsession with Chester being autistic had to do with them splitting up. There doesn't seem to be any mention of it at all since they split .

Reactions: 5
I see Gary's new relationship has hit the press, reading the dm comments and not surprised, it's all Gary's fault why him and Emma ended 😂

• Haha
Emma straight away liking Gary’s picture of him going for a pint.. he only put the picture on about 15 mins ago 😂 she never used to like his pictures, only the kids ones now and again.

I wouldn’t be liking my ex’s pictures especially if not long ago I was making him out to be a narcissist 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was lovely seeing Gary post a picture of primrose saying how much he loves her! Glad one parent feels that way about her.

Reactions: 15
Let’s hope he waits a decent time before introducing the children to his new girlfriend…really hate it when parents intro new partners too quickly. It’s so damaging!
---
Emma straight away liking Gary’s picture of him going for a pint.. he only put the picture on about 15 mins ago 😂 she never used to like his pictures, only the kids ones now and again.

I wouldn’t be liking my ex’s pictures especially if not long ago I was making him out to be a narcissist 😂😂
Maybe pretending to be civil? Suppose that would help the divorce go more smoothly!

Reactions: 4

The comments on this. I feel like people should read through tattle before having an opinion on people 😂😂

Reactions: 3

The comments on this. I feel like people should read through tattle before having an opinion on people 😂😂
Omg the top comment for me was he owes his life to Emma 🤣🤣🤣 she owes her life to him, she’d be working in mcds getting her tits out on onlyfans if she didn’t trap him with Chester
Also don’t be fooled I’m not necessarily a fan of gaz either but that comment made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was lovely seeing Gary post a picture of primrose saying how much he loves her! Glad one parent feels that way about her.
For all of Gary's flaws he certainly treats both kids equally, fair play deffo prefer him over emma

Reactions: 21
Is Gary’s new girlfriend the golfer he was filming a show with a while back? He seemed taken by her at the time

Suppose Emma has to play nice for now. If Gaz gets 50/50 custody, won’t that mean she gets no money from him?! Can’t see why she’d be nice if there wasn’t anything in it for her.

Reactions: 8
I find it sad she has to post cozy pics with her gay best friend to make it look like she has a new fella 🤦🏼‍♀️ if you look on his insta she’s barley mentioned on there so all of a sudden he’s wheeled out for clout she’s pathetic

Reactions: 18