Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he was being equally petty back the last couple days - showing how dumb it is to not only take kids that age to Disney (when it's so far), but also for such a short time. He took them to a local park with a giant blow up slide, bumper boats, and basic attractions/animatronics, had them paint a dog house this morning, and then seemingly to an arcade with a rollercoaster simulator this afternoon. Can wager that when they go back next week both will be similar topics of discussion.

Smart on his end honestly. At that age just foolish to dump a ton of money into a trip like that, better to do something smaller like the stuff close to home.
Kids generally just remember the most recent experience . I'm hoping they go back full of the fun they had with him. They've probably totally forgotten Mickey and friends.

Reactions: 2
Yah that's exactly it. Smart on his part. Gets to have fun with the kids, doesn't have to deal with all the annoyance and cost of travel, isn't a multi-day event with a time change so they'll be cranky and tired, and gets to walk away end of the week with the more recent experience for them to talk about.

Reactions: 9
Well there you go she's now posted an ad for their flight from their trip

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sold out the kids once again, and didn’t even get lay down seats on an overseas flight for it.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Gaz was actually meant to be on the trip with them originally planned before they split. We all knew she wasn’t paying to take them tho 😂

With sponsored flights - heavily doubt that. They’ve been split for close to a year now I wager based on the timeline of cryptic posting. Gaz has also talked about wanting to “go to America” so can’t see him ever planning a shirt 5 day, I would have seen him pushing for much longer and possibly a couple different places. Maybe the idea of Disney was proposed at some point, but nothing concrete. But the short duration and excess ads selling out the kids constantly screams it was all her for the trip.

In the name of christ, absolutely shameful selling out those kids, messing with their body clocks and the Lords precious routine 🫠 I am in no doubt she sits and emails everyone and anyone on the beg in return for insta exposure. Aer Lingus didn't need it, and I am in no way sucked in to this advert given she's pitched it as next to the perfect experience🙄 Wise up love, it was a long haul flight with 2 young children, but to Emma it was super, fantastic and magical 🤦🏼‍♀️

With sponsored flights - heavily doubt that. They’ve been split for close to a year now I wager based on the timeline of cryptic posting. Gaz has also talked about wanting to “go to America” so can’t see him ever planning a shirt 5 day, I would have seen him pushing for much longer and possibly a couple different places. Maybe the idea of Disney was proposed at some point, but nothing concrete. But the short duration and excess ads selling out the kids constantly screams it was all her for the trip.
Close to a year? Thought it was back of end of last year October time?

Close to a year? Thought it was back of end of last year October time?
That’s when the move out and everything happened. There was evidence for MONTHS beforehand and she had all these cryptic likes on insta and such. They unfollowed in like June or something, the single mom/divorce stuff over the summer, it was a lot of petty drama while still in the same house and not being very open about things.

Reactions: 11
I can’t see Emma ever, if at all, letting Gaz have the kids for 2 solid weeks in the UK let alone in America, she wouldn’t allow it

Reactions: 11
I think sadly any trip he does overseas he would have to do solo because that’d be hard to even fight for in the courts, international travel always gets to be such a sticky situation if one parent t is heavily against (especially if it’s the person that is “primary caregiver”). I could see her denying opportunity to even do a multi day type thing more locally being the thing for him to push for a proper custody case and more equal visitation time.

Has anything come out about the divorce actually proceeding yet? Any official filing yet?

Reactions: 3
Would be a shame if people reported her to the ASA for not clearly disclosing. Also for not marking the previous posts from the airport and repeat posts of the kids in the clothes she was shilling before they left clearly marked as ads too…..

I think sadly any trip he does overseas he would have to do solo because that’d be hard to even fight for in the courts, international travel always gets to be such a sticky situation if one parent t is heavily against (especially if it’s the person that is “primary caregiver”). I could see her denying opportunity to even do a multi day type thing more locally being the thing for him to push for a proper custody case and more equal visitation time.

Has anything come out about the divorce actually proceeding yet? Any official filing yet?
Surely just shooting herself in the foot? If she denies Gaz, he can deny her taking the kids out of the country. It’s not very well implemented in the uk but you need both parents permission to take a child out of the country and if checked she would be in serious trouble.

Reactions: 5
Those looked like extra legroom seats at the emergency exits. I didn’t think kids were allowed in those 🤯

Reactions: 3
They were in the middle block of seats not the actual emergency exit for door responsibility. That row they were in is usually the prime spot for people with infants because you can have a wall mounted bassinet there for them to be in during the flight.

38F888D4-5270-4BA0-818E-D84F3582707B.jpeg

they were obviously miserable and doomed from the start. I just can’t understand why she got pregnant and married him after knowing he cheated at the start 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nosey me can’t help but wonder if he cheated again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2867946
they were obviously miserable and doomed from the start. I just can’t understand why she got pregnant and married him after knowing he cheated at the start 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nosey me can’t help but wonder if he cheated again
I think she stayed with him and had kids because she craved to be a z-list celeb/influencer same as Talia did with Aaron.

Does anyone know how long it was from the time she posted about him being a cheat.. to the time they got back together/she was pregnant.

Imagine not using any contraceptive when she knew he had been dipping his parsnip everywhere 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It both would and wouldn’t be surprising if he cheated. Like it wouldn’t since he has before, and she also sucked the life out of him so gave all the reason for it. But also she was super clingy there and kept him on an extreme tight leash where he didn’t even see his own family much before. Like it just seems like it’d be difficult for him to get the opportunity - in particular with someone that wouldn’t blab and have it all over the news/social media right away.

I feel like the surgery and the health drama was kind of it. After that is when cryptic posts and such really seemed to start from what I remember, was maybe the final kick for one or both of them to pull the plug finally. He definitely seems significantly happier and is spending time with family and friends again which he really couldn’t before.

Reactions: 5