Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely to see she got the Granny flat so Chester doesn't have to move too far when he's older 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovely to see she got the Granny flat so Chester doesn't have to move too far when he's older 😂😂😂
That's for Prim now, the house is just for her and Chester to share together. She's doing a Stacey soloman and throwing her disliked kid into a separate building the other side of the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's for Prim now, the house is just for her and Chester to share together. She's doing a Stacey soloman and throwing her disliked kid into a separate building the other side of the garden.
Stacey has done this?? I must have missed that 🤦🏻‍♀️ wtf

Reactions: 5
I saw a post on TikTok on Gaz’s golf page. He was talking about how expensive the renovations were on their house. Emma’s reply was well your doing your golf YouTube how much is that making. I’d love to know how much she was actually contributing if that was her response.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh yes! Her older boys who at the time were only 13 and 9 years old when she first moved in that house actually lived in a completely separate annexe building. Next to the pool.
They still do!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
💯 Stacey's eldest 2 live in an annex, across the garden from her main house, by the pool. Leighton has been in there from 9years old. How she gets praised for her parenting I'll never know, all smoke and mirrors with these influencers. Tattlers found the floor plans for Pickle Cottage very soon after she announced it.
I couldn't sleep at night knowing my babies were in a completely separate building, away from me! Just her and Swashs sprogs in the main home!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
💯 Stacey's eldest 2 live in an annex, across the garden from her main house, by the pool. Leighton has been in there from 9years old. How she gets praised for her parenting I'll never know, all smoke and mirrors with these influencers. Tattlers found the floor plans for Pickle Cottage very soon after she announced it.
I couldn't sleep at night knowing my babies were in a completely separate building, away from me! Just her and Swashs sprogs in the main home!
Wild behaviour isn't it!

Reactions: 4
Wild behaviour isn't it!
I'll not derail this thread but head over to the Soloman thread to get your eyes opened! Her and Hinch had me sucked in during the early days. Now I despise the whole Instagram/influencer culture.
This "ask me a question, so many people have messaged me, does anyone know a good....." grifters the lot of them! Emma hide the #Ads, and disguising her aff links 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She hasn’t bought her new fellas house has she? Some sort of dodgy deal? Her new and old house are on the same road and so is her fellas house. Just not sure of the numbers!
No, but also the people who live next to her old house (with the green Land Rover) are a Middle Aged couple so if he lives there he must live with his parents. The new house is on the opposite side of the road to her old one and a little bit further up.

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to see her renovate the new place from what’s probably quite nice into something cold looking and unhomely

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not convinced that house is in Emma’s name to be honest, probably bought by Gaz & it’s in a trust fund/kids names.
Don’t believe for one second she’s got a mortgage in her name, she does duck all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She’s so transparent in her declarations too for ads. Had the font in white on the table for one of the posts but hidden in the corner all the others. She does this tit all the time. Kinda like how she hid the Disney trip was an ad u to well after and didn’t declare on any of the original posts beforehand. Someone really needs to go after her to the ASA with all the shady tit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s so transparent in her declarations too for ads. Had the font in white on the table for one of the posts but hidden in the corner all the others. She does this tit all the time. Kinda like how she hid the Disney trip was an ad u to well after and didn’t declare on any of the original posts beforehand. Someone really needs to go after her to the ASA with all the shady tit.
That took me ages to find!

Reactions: 2
That's insane!! I'm going to have a read of her thread now!

Reactions: 4
Gaz has pretty much confirmed on his snap story he’s funding Emma’s lifestyle in the divorce settlement.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve search every keyword I can think of to find the thread with the floor plans and I can’t 🙈🤣 how far back did you go to get that pic?

Reactions: 1