Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment section sure is something, even saw a few digs at Charley.

Definitely as expected him saying he’s been single for a bit now. No mention of cheating in there so I really still think those were troll comments since someone pointed out they saw multiple posts like that in different places. I imagine he’s going to find dating a lot harder now, especially him saying he wants more kids and already having split custody with the 2. Has to find someone okay with having to live in the same area for the next like 13-14 years since he has to stay in the area, and they have to be okay with the little lord and Prim. Though perhaps moreso Prim because I definitely could see her dipping out to her dads more and more if her mom turns her into a garage dweller to be further neglected there.

Reactions: 9
That comment section sure is something, even saw a few digs at Charley.

Definitely as expected him saying he’s been single for a bit now. No mention of cheating in there so I really still think those were troll comments since someone pointed out they saw multiple posts like that in different places. I imagine he’s going to find dating a lot harder now, especially him saying he wants more kids and already having split custody with the 2. Has to find someone okay with having to live in the same area for the next like 13-14 years since he has to stay in the area, and they have to be okay with the little lord and Prim. Though perhaps moreso Prim because I definitely could see her dipping out to her dads more and more if her mom turns her into a garage dweller to be further neglected there.
I wonder did kids have something to do with them splitting. Emma didn’t want anymore and he did…

Reactions: 4
I wonder did kids have something to do with them splitting. Emma didn’t want anymore and he did…
Funny thing is whenever he would do Q&As and anyone that asked if and when him and Emma would have any more kids his reply would always be along the lines of "no, two is enough." Emma would say "she'd love to maybe in the future." But now that they're no longer together he's come out and said he'd love to have more kids

Reactions: 3
Just had a nose at her new house. Has alot of similarities to the old one. If shes renovating it i would imagine she will turn it into something like the old one. Shes extremely lucky to have such a grand 5 bed house.

Funny thing is whenever he would do Q&As and anyone that asked if and when him and Emma would have any more kids his reply would always be along the lines of "no, two is enough." Emma would say "she'd love to maybe in the future." But now that they're no longer together he's come out and said he'd love to have more kids
I think it was her that didn’t want them even at the time. She put it on the long finger saying maybe down the line but she had Chester and primrose close together. I don’t think she intended to have more and he just said that as obviously they’d spoke about it.

Yah last I remember her saying was maybe after surgery but with her health and whatever wasn’t a thing she was thinking of soon.

I still feel like that surgery was the eye opener for them. The shady posts started not long after that and then a few month later he was out of the house and they’d officially split.

Reactions: 7
I could be off base here but this is the feeling I get from his answering questions on Snapchat

if they were still together then he would be satisfied with not having any more kids. Because they aren’t he wants that full time family unit again, a wife, kids etc

I don’t think he was suggesting he’s replacing them of course but I think he genuinely loves being a dad so would want that again in future more full time again cause no matter what gets agreed with Emma he knows he’s never gonna see Chester & prim 100% of the time.

Reactions: 6
I could be off base here but this is the feeling I get from his answering questions on Snapchat

if they were still together then he would be satisfied with not having any more kids. Because they aren’t he wants that full time family unit again, a wife, kids etc

I don’t think he was suggesting he’s replacing them of course but I think he genuinely loves being a dad so would want that again in future more full time again cause no matter what gets agreed with Emma he knows he’s never gonna see Chester & prim 100% of the time.
That’s what I took from it too. It’s definitely more a case that he wants a full time family unit around him again which he’s never going to get from co-parenting.

This is what I thought too, which also makes me think(again) he's not happy with the current agreement to see the kids as little as he does?

Reactions: 5
50/50 also means she may have to start actually working. Can’t use the excuse of she’s the only child care and they rely on her being home all the time…if they aren’t with her every week day. Also fewer opportunities to use them for content, so would have to look to alternatives.
---
Oh as an aside - one thing I have frankly been surprised by is that of the parents - Gaz is the one not pushing gender roles on them nearly as much. You have Emma taking photos of the little lord working in the yard saying he’ll make a great husband (ick!) and then Gaz who has both kids giving it a go. Hell even today he had Prim trying out golf too - not just reserving the sport for his son. Though not doing thing with Prim for Emma could also just be more neglect things than sexism (the Chester husband stuff though was just weird to say about such a young kid and definitely had an angle with it being a stereotypical “blue job”).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
One thing she can never take away from him is that he’s clearly a great hands on dad and I bet she wishes he weren’t for the sympathy votes. The kids always look so much happier and less forced to perform with him, I can definitely see Prim wanting to live with him when she’s older. Hope he does take her to court and gets a proper 50/50 set up

I was talking to someone that deals with family law today , obviously not about them. They were telling me that it's the marriage that costs people money. A friend had gone into a relationship with a house and quite a bit of wealth and the husband had nothing, because they'd married he got half of everything. It wouldn't have happened without the wedding despite him living with her. So no wonder she wanted the quicky wedding, making out it was down to heart condition when it's more likely down to her bank balance. There's no way she's earned enough for that house from her half of the contribution to the other, unless she's got some hidden career we never knew about.

Reactions: 13
Well it all depends - certain things you have outside the marriage you can retain as pre-marital assets. Like if you owned the house and never put their name on it, or you had a family trust fund and didn’t put their name on the account. Now if you say sold that house while married and bought a new one - that’s a marital asset. Emma really lucked out with the house and then things like him selling the clothing company during the marriage. Those now became things she could have access to.

I just googled the clothing company and it doesn't look like they sold out and made any money, it looks like it went into administration and was sold by the administrators. So it will have been sold for something like £1.

Reactions: 1
5CA76616-E6CF-41BA-820F-3281CCCAFE1B.jpeg
20BFC61B-93B9-49E8-A27F-0C1375EEAB46.jpeg

🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear I remember a Snapchat of Gary at the table with the kids making Mother’s Day stuff with them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17