Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'If they saw the divorce agreement they wouldn't think I was a bad guy'
'Funny how it's all on me, good job I'm thick skinned'
If they didn't have kids he's easily be able to cut her loose.
But he won't want to see his kids in a home only she can afford, so he's definitely paying for them to have the lifestyle and roof over their head they're used to.

She definitely had this face 🤑🤑🤑 when she got back with him after she called him a narcissist and cheater back in 2017.

"Ooopsy daisy, pregnant now! What's a girl to do?"

Reactions: 15
Here’s the post.

He later also talks about not buying a place right away. He has the rental until end of the year, plans on staying in or around Leeds for the kids, but doesn’t want to immediately jump into buying right away. Honestly with how the housing market has been may be smart to hold off and see how things go. Wait for rates to change and see if prices start coming down.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I seriously don’t get the narrative that the man must help their ex-wife move. He was doing moving tasks on days she was on vacation with his kids, so clearly didn’t help him. But such expectations that he help her. It’s so sexist.

Reactions: 21
I seriously don’t get the narrative that the man must help their ex-wife move. He was doing moving tasks on days she was on vacation with his kids, so clearly didn’t help him. But such expectations that he help her. It’s so sexist.
she didn’t help him move so why would he? His only obligation is to his kids not her. Sorry but divorced now so hopefully he can move on continue seeing his kids and next time wrap it up and get a prenup 👍🏻🤣

Reactions: 14
Here’s the post.

He later also talks about not buying a place right away. He has the rental until end of the year, plans on staying in or around Leeds for the kids, but doesn’t want to immediately jump into buying right away. Honestly with how the housing market has been may be smart to hold off and see how things go. Wait for rates to change and see if prices start coming down.
From this it reinforces my belief that it was her that ended the marriage.
The only hard work she could have done is living with someone she didn't love for a couple of years. Not a bad job really £700k for a few years. Two kids , one that she loves.
I really wish he'd set the record straight!

Reactions: 14
There’s a post going round about Josh Ritchie getting free balloons for his birthday and then not posting/tagging the company as was agreed and this was a comment under it…. Once a freeloader always a freeloader! has she no shame?
IMG_2708.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
There’s a post going round about Josh Ritchie getting free balloons for his birthday and then not posting/tagging the company as was agreed and this was a comment under it…. Once a freeloader always a freeloader! has she no shame?
View attachment 3001333
All these influencers are entitled pricks but these businesses also need to stop with free products to them. Imagine thinking you shouldn’t pay for a kitchen because you fucked and had two kids with a reality tv star? Who isn’t even on tv anymore. Honestly disgusting

anyone else little concerned at gaz referencing people taking their own life because of media articles? As someone who has suffered loss through suicide that’s a little worrying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m confused , I thought Gary and Emma were on great terms , did something happen ?

Reactions: 1
People on the attack against him, media and in her posts. She’s also posting things in a way to subtly make him out the bad guy and lately not shutting tit down that’s being said on her posts. It’s been boiling for a while I imagine - she’s been sly with liking and posting shady tit for a year+ and he’s stayed silent. So he’s the one constantly coming out the bad guy to a lot and her the innocent victim. He’s still not even really going after her, just the people assuming tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve search every keyword I can think of to find the thread with the floor plans and I can’t 🙈🤣 how far back did you go to get that pic?
It's likely been taken down as I would say it's a security risk. Those boys are 💯 in a separate building though, she keeps it nice and quiet from her sheep!

Emma's house is easier to find online as its only recently sold. I agree with all other posts, the woman slept her way into it!

Reactions: 8
There’s been a lot of notable cases of people suing their parents for posts of them online in recent years. Like beyond influencers - even just parents sharing photos and stories and such that they do not approve of. Theres been a lot of horrible fall out from personal things being posted online.

It would be interesting though as many of these family vloggers and influencers split if there started being clauses in the custody documents preventing future posts. Like if Gaz said he didn’t want the kids on social media anymore and she then lost her new little meal tickets. Would like to see more of that, so that way it’s clear that either both parents consent to doing that to their kids or at least one has the sense to let kids be kids.

Reactions: 4
Just saw the house online, it doesn’t look her style at all. Major come down to the last house. The shed is done up as a granny flat, wonder will primrose live here?
---
It’s across the road and a few houses up from the old one. She really didn’t move far. She could’ve walked with her stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw a post on TikTok on Gaz’s golf page. He was talking about how expensive the renovations were on their house. Emma’s reply was well your doing your golf YouTube how much is that making. I’d love to know how much she was actually contributing if that was her response.
I saw that too! Thought it was very interesting