Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was beginning to doubt myself when nobody else replied that they had seen it 😅😅 Because I went back to find it and it was gone.
Was definitely there! Didn’t even think to screenshot but I can’t even find the tiktok it was on anymore so I think he’s deleted the whole thing :oops:. It was him in the car talking about how Albufeira is class if you’re not posh 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think it’s just a stupid comment trend I’ve just seen this on another of his videos
IMG_4959.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I could definitely see it being trolls now that both are publicly out in relationships and it is a believable enough lie in terms of Gary’s past behaviour.

In a way I would be surprised if he did cheat so quick right now with the increased lens on him with both relationships just now publicly announced, and then him covering so much on Snapchat so people know where he is at/what he is up to most of the time (so you can more easily find him if you’re that type, but also make up believable lies since you know when he was certain places).

Reactions: 9
It’s common knowledge that papers, especially daily fail get a lot of their info off tattle. Keep your eyes peeled for a story in coming days “gaz beadles ex wife moves on with the NEIGHBOUR less than a year after their shocking split” 😂👀

notice the stories about Gary and Charley started around the time tattlers noticed things between them
just leaving this here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s hooked another man to mooch off. She’s realised her little links aren’t going to earn her much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Gaz made a cute post about Prim on insta. Wondering how long until Emma tries similar, but in her usual fashion just calls Prim crazy.

Reactions: 16
I’m convinced the people who think it’s not too soon either don’t have kids or they’re the type of parents to do it too so it makes them defensive . It’s definitely “too soon” for the kids to go from a family unit , to living separately and their parents in different PUBLIC relationships.
keep in private , respect your children . It may not damage the children but it’s not classy .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He must have been reading here again lol 😂
They were only married two years before they announced the split and he’s said the marriage “broke down a long time before we announced it” why did they even bother getting married if there were problems 😂 what a waste of time and money. I bet the big new fancy house was an attempt at having a “fresh start” that didn’t work

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
They were only married two years before they announced the split and he’s said the marriage “broke down a long time before we announced it” why did they even bother getting married if there were problems 😂 what a waste of time and money. I bet the big new fancy house was an attempt at having a “fresh start” that didn’t work
I think they got married due to Emma's heart surgery, she probably said she wanted to get married and if she did die the kids saw them get married and the pics etc.... things they should know (generally) don't fix an already failed relationship - buying a house, marriage, kids🙄

Reactions: 14
IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2347.jpeg

It’s just not making sense 🤣
He’s referring to her as the best wife 8 months ago ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yah that post was more public show than anything seemingly. She had already long been liking content about being a single mom and separating before then. It was when we had all really speculated, but nothing was out yet.

Reactions: 16