Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been split for like 6+ months now haven’t they? Like based on the posting apart and Emma with the cryptic stuff and such, and then announcement?

Honestly a lot slower than I would have thought for him. By this point I would have imagined at least one one night stand or something having come forward, but this really seems like the first real rumble of anything.

Reactions: 10
She looks quiet young aswell I hope he isn’t doing a Leonardo dicaprio and going for the young ones ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Haha I can actually imagine him asking girls to go on weekends away aswell he has absolutely nothing going on now does he 😂

Reactions: 9
Wow it looks like she let Gary have the kids for 2 days. That’s shocking of her.

Always unfortunate seeing how different the kids act when with him versus her. How Chester isn’t coddled the same way and has a little more independence than when she has him, and then Prim deservedly finally getting some attention when with Gary.

Reactions: 9
How does Gaz find the time to find a new missus when he’s always on Snapchat talking to random people and playing cards with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw a clip of Tana Mongeau (I think that’s how you spell it!) saying she makes $5,000 a day from Snapchat and as you say Gaz’s always on there, he must be raking it in

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Gary’s new piece has seen us talking about her profile has gone to private now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Or some crazy who is a fan of Emma or Emma herself sent her messages warning her off Gary

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it for sure confirmed that was her?

it definitely wouldn’t be the first case of the wrong profile posted somewhere and someone getting a bunch of attention (good and bad) because if mistaken-identity,

Reactions: 4
Do Emma and gaz read here? Have they ever mentioned or addressed tattle before?
No but I reckon gaz defo knows about it cos he was on live with Aaron once, around the time of the oranges 🍊😂
And loads of comments were about tattle, I reckon he wouldn’t be able to help himself but have a read. Plus he has lots of free time on his hands now 😂

Reactions: 12
She seems to be ramping up the woe is me posts lately. She had paused for a bit there. Think she definitely knows Gary's dating again

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.