Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can tell you now that Emma will rent a 4 bed same as Gary until she meets someone with money. It’ll be a whirlwind romance and she’ll be married again within a couple of years and in a multi million pound home.

Reactions: 26
I can tell you now that Emma will rent a 4 bed same as Gary until she meets someone with money. It’ll be a whirlwind romance and she’ll be married again within a couple of years and in a multi million pound home.
Potentially an older man I think

Reactions: 18
I could definitely see someone older. Mostly because I don’t know that she would have more kids, so can’t baby trap someone younger/go for someone that would want their own biological kids.

Reactions: 10
She’s probably making coffee for a friend. It’s really tragic the constant online hinting. They’d have to be nuts to want to date her.

Reactions: 11
Chester out playing in the snow earlier....wasn't he just off school sick this week. She lives for her kids to need and depend on her. Loves it when they're ill so no wonder she has him out in the cold.
And these movie nights.....the competitive parenting is tragic and so unhealthy for the kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chester out playing in the snow earlier....wasn't he just off school sick this week. She lives for her kids to need and depend on her. Loves it when they're ill so no wonder she has him out in the cold.
And these movie nights.....the competitive parenting is tragic and so unhealthy for the kids 🙄
He was fully wrapped up, I don’t think he’s going to get ill 😂 if anything, fresh air will do him good if he’s been sick!
Some of you pick on the smallest of things.
how dare she let her child have fun in the snow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He was fully wrapped up, I don’t think he’s going to get ill 😂 if anything, fresh air will do him good if he’s been sick!
Some of you pick on the smallest of things.
how dare she let her child have fun in the snow 😂😂
Wrong thread hun, go and find the rave about Dee Dee Blanchard thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlotte's had two mentions in his snaps in the past couple of days, yet he couldn't utter her name once on the GS story of his time on the show. I think it's clear who had the problem with her, if there was ever any doubt. Just shows how insecure she really was. God help her when he meets someone new, I can see the access to the kids stopping, I hope he's got a good lawyer.

Reactions: 22
Charlotte's had two mentions in his snaps in the past couple of days, yet he couldn't utter her name once on the GS story of his time on the show. I think it's clear who had the problem with her, if there was ever any doubt. Just shows how insecure she really was. God help her when he meets someone new, I can see the access to the kids stopping, I hope he's got a good lawyer.
What was the second mention I missed it

Reactions: 1
You can not catch anything from being cold except frostbite if not wrapped up. Germs cause bugs and viruses
The cold can weaken your immune system so although you won't catch anything per say you are a lot more vulnerable and being in the cold when you are already sick can hinder your recovery.

However Chester is like a kid so his immune system will be in top form and tbh what kid doesn't want to go play in the snow when they might have only ever seen it a handful of times in their entire life.

Reactions: 3
Wow at her latest post! Does she not see that this one upmanship is equally as damaging. These kids are already subjected to her constantly trying to label them, now it'll all be down to the split and obviously their father's fault! Good luck to any future partners they ever get with her as mother in law. Also the relationship was unhealthy to start with, why have two kids with him ?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’m really curious to know what caused the split I’m a nosey bugger and hope it comes out 🤣

Reactions: 22
I think he was fed up with her. She’s weirdly obsessed with Chester and I think in general quite controlling. Previously you’d never see Gaz with his sister and the kids cousins but now you do.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.