Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
since when is Valentine’s Day for kids? 😂😂😂 duck off emma ya twit!
It’s not normal!!!!
Your kids are gonna grow up to be so entitled I pity their future partners …. And the thought do you as a mother in law 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 26
since when is Valentine’s Day for kids? 😂😂😂 duck off emma ya twit!
It’s not normal!!!!
Your kids are gonna grow up to be so entitled I pity their future partners …. And the thought do you as a mother in law 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Ehhhh, it's becoming more normalized. It's that way for a lot of holidays now. Like hell - look at the whole boo basket things where people were getting people gifts for halloween (children and adults). I'm a millennial but even when I was younger my parents (mom really - but put both names on it) got me something small like a small box of chocolates. Most schools have also done things for valentines for years now - I remember we'd do Valentines with our class mates, usually got encouraged to dress up for the occasion (red and pink, famous couples, etc.), and even had other little events like dances or movies.

Reactions: 3
Yer sure jan your 4 year old management to perfectly spread jam and butter on your toast put the bread in the toaster and cut it nicely for you also while getting all

The stuff out the fridge needed without dropping anything or falling off the chair

All while you were upstairs cleaning wows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way she’s building a house. How the hell could she afford it, and if the whole house is at that stage, it’d be way too early to be packing and she keeps implying a love being pretty soon.
Maybe a renovation or small addition to something? Or a family member or friends new construction?

Reactions: 8
Can someone who has seen Emma in person please confirm if she filters herself to oblivion or has found the best clinic for fillers and Botox in the UK. I need to know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone who has seen Emma in person please confirm if she filters herself to oblivion or has found the best clinic for fillers and Botox in the UK. I need to know!!
there’s no way she doesn’t use filters on insta. There is zero texture on her face which isn’t normal. She’s Kardashianing it 😂

Reactions: 15
I was wondering this? Her jawline is very snatched…

Reactions: 2
what sacrifices Emma 🤣
Maybe she's referring to Gaz relocating for her, completely cutting himself from his family and even after splitting choosing to live close by for the kids rather than around his friends and family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
what sacrifices Emma 🤣
See I absolutely hate tit like this. If it’s a dig at Gaz why did you have a second child with him? If you’ve a prob with his parenting (I have no qualms believing he’s a tit partner but I think he’s a good dad) then take him to court for full custody. Prove he’s a bad dad then. This passive aggressive tit is ridiculous. He’s not once commented anything neg about her. Let it go ffs.

Reactions: 27
what sacrifices Emma 🤣
She didn’t get to pretend to be the skinniest person for a few months.

though never forget this post - that used to have a caption and comments now blocked - of her 10 days after having Chesta.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She didn’t get to pretend to be the skinniest person for a few months.

though never forget this post - that used to have a caption and comments now blocked - of her 10 days after having Chesta.
oooh i had a baby a month ago now i want to crawl in a hole 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s back to following Talia Oatway (Aaron’s ex) on Instagram. Both now single.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.