Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Gaz, why does he only have them one night a week? And they leave by 1pm on a Saturday, that’s so unfair. He should have them after school on a Friday until Sunday teatime. Me acting as if I’m judge and jury here 😂 But she’s definitely made those rules, he seemed pretty upset on his Snapchat stories yesterday of the few I watched. And exactly, she wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face! Not as if she’s doing all those things she listed alongside a demanding 9-5 job.

Reactions: 34
She's insisted on doing the bulk of it so she can get attention and sympathy because she'd do anything for that

She’s a grade A knob! No doubt she’s decided when Gaz has the kids and as for working, is she having a laugh? Posting the odd ad here and there? She’s a joke. She’s completely tone deaf and out of touch.

Reactions: 19
Hasn’t Gaz just had them 2 nights Thursday to Saturday whilst she fucked off to London for some treatment? 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her story.. shes always paid 50/50 IF NOT MORE of everything and will never and has never taken money from 'their dad' 😂😂😂

& Having a swipe at him being upset on Snapchat too, low blow!

• Haha
She’s done it when he’s off on a golf holiday too obv just trying to ruin his fun!! I wonder if he’s even off the plane and seen it yet what a shitbag she is

Reactions: 23
That comment has pissed me off. Just because a child doesn't come from a two parent home, doesn't mean they are going to be miserable and have a terrible childhood. My kid is doing great and hes being brought up by me, and I don't have a former reality TV star to fund me you patronising cow 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry but there is no way on this earth she contributes more money than him. She doesn't work!! She's hardly Molly Mae getting £30k a post is she!!

Reactions: 31
She’s put it on here aimed at us. I’m sure gaz would love to have the kids more but she won’t allow him.

Reactions: 19
Her woe is me post is pathetic, she’s a narc.
Gary needs to take her to court and get proper contact! Then she can cry into her bleeping Cornflakes! We all know it’s her stopping him having them more coz she can’t be without them 🙄
I genuinely have no sympathy for her, she’s dull, boring, and ruining those kids!!!

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion “talia oatway 2.0” 😂

She’s seen how lucrative it is to make out you’re single handedly bringing your kids up and claiming the father does fuckall like our Jodie has done. I do hope Aaron and gaz have their own show on being single dads it would proper piss off those witches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.