Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm baffled. These kids that don't get presents except at Christmas now are going to have two of everything. So that there's something at each house. Why not just bring the toys with them when they visit him 🤷 it's not like scooters take up much room in the car.

Reactions: 8
IMG_4865.jpeg
Is this the male equivalent of when a girl is newly single and gets a fringe cut

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So I think he didn't know when he banged jemma on the first night and charlotte herself didn't know she was pregnant until she had to go to hospital and had surgery
but he definitely knew by the time he shagged oliva
Yes I remember Charlotte having a rant on Twitter that when she told him, he’d asked if she wanted him to go home or something, and the fact he’d asked rather than just wanting to do it…
And then continuing the rant about how we’d all soon find out that he’d cheated on Lillie too.

I bet Charlotte is having a secret chuckle about Gaz becoming a divorced man lol.

Reactions: 26
Yes I remember Charlotte having a rant on Twitter that when she told him, he’d asked if she wanted him to go home or something, and the fact he’d asked rather than just wanting to do it…
And then continuing the rant about how we’d all soon find out that he’d cheated on Lillie too.

I bet Charlotte is having a secret chuckle about Gaz becoming a divorced man lol.
Who did he cheat on Lillie with?

Who did he cheat on Lillie with?
On the show Melissa reeves showed up, and an Australian girl Kristen. Who he slept with on a tour that Lillie went on with him! Might have been more that’s all I can remember. Excellent series 😂

Reactions: 9
On the show Melissa reeves showed up, and an Australian girl Kristen. Who he slept with on a tour that Lillie went on with him! Might have been more that’s all I can remember. Excellent series 😂
Yesssss it’s flooding back!!!!!! God what a series!!!

Reactions: 1
Lillie was nearly as bad at trying to secure the bag as Emma… remember when she went on big brother to confront Bear 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was a mad season 😂 all while poor Charlotte at home as well who had gone through all that! Least she had her friends and family but still

Reactions: 9
Everytime I’m reminded of Lillie I can just hear Charlotte on Geordie shore screaming “die, Lillie, die!!!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does Chester not go to school? He always seems to be on their stories out doing things ?

Reactions: 7
No school for little Chester but I bet she’s eyeing up boarding schools for Primrose. Tweedle Dee Dee would bleed from the umbilical cord she has fashioned between her and lord Farquhar if he left her side for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesssss it’s flooding back!!!!!! God what a series!!!
One of the best seasons of reality TV ever 😅 also introduced me to the absolute train wreck that is charlotte dawson and I’ve been unable to look away ever since.

Reality tv at its best 😂 bear was so vile, glad he’s ended up where he belongs!!
How he got so many “reality stars” to date him always baffled me. Until I saw the rank ass pic of his deformed Yakult bottle dick I assumed it must have been made of chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🫣🫣 here we go. Emma quite tone deaf. Can’t be too difficult when you’re living in a mansion you’ve not contributed anything to. So you don’t need to worry about cost of living crisis. I’m sure it’s your decision that Gaz only gets to see them once a week. And work? You’re not exactly doing a 9-5 , posting stuff on Instagram you can do sitting down on the sofa.

B6F39EF5-5AC0-49F9-A3D1-F2FD6ED74D37.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
🫣🫣 here we go. Emma quite tone deaf. Can’t be too difficult when you’re living in a mansion you’ve not contributed anything to. So you don’t need to worry about cost of living crisis. I’m sure it’s your decision that Gaz only gets to see them once a week. And work? You’re not exactly doing a 9-5 , posting stuff on Instagram you can do sitting down on the sofa.

View attachment 2593292
Oh duck off Emma, wouldn't know hard if it slapped you in the face! I wouldn't call linking an electronic lint remover once a week hard work, or even so, any work at all! You drop the kids to school then sit in Gaz's home all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.