Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phots like that are ridiculous. Anyone with a fictional brain can tell she’s desperate for attention. Fair enough being to be home alone but that picture is sad. What a sad individual she is.

Reactions: 17
What exactly is the purpose of this photo? other than to say 'look how thin I am ' 🙄
Lmao, this reminds me of those Stone Island pictures where people contort themselves at awkward angles to make sure they get the badge in. Except this time it's #GetTheScarIn 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she’s child free who took these photos with the dog
View attachment 2717697
Just an off the cuff action shot of her with the 'needy' dog, posed to the point that her hair is curled and carefully spread out over the cushion 🤣🤣
---
Lmao, this reminds me of those Stone Island pictures where people contort themselves at awkward angles to make sure they get the badge in. Except this time it's #GetTheScarIn 👀😂
Have you ever tried to take one of those sunbathing photos where you get your whole body in? The Daily Mail used to call it body surfing or something similar. I tried it once. It is absolutely impossible. Pulled a muscle doing it. Made me realise the lengths people will go to so they can take a picture of their own tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t see her eating two chicken breasts on her own. Is she trying to hint she’s got company?

Reactions: 5
Can’t see her eating two chicken breasts on her own. Is she trying to hint she’s got company?
She’s been hinting with the flowers for weeks, she’ll be following Carly Harris soon and post a man’s hand next. Probably just the postman’s but will be for Gary’s benefit only 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s reading here or trying to make some kind of play for a custody agreement. Definitely seems strategic for something.

Reactions: 10
I haven't been on this thread in forever and just heard that Gary and Emma broke up :O can someone fill me in? What happened?

I haven't been on this thread in forever and just heard that Gary and Emma broke up :O can someone fill me in? What happened?
Nothing scandalous happened - that we know of. They finally realised that their relationship and marriage was like beating a dead horse. It was being posted on here for months that they were going to split or they had.

Emma started following pages and liking posts about toxic narcissists and how to deal with separation. Which all in confirmed they'd split.

People were noticing a lack of posts together. Gary then one day did a question and answers with someone asking him if they were still together so he decided to get it out of the way and confirm they had split 😅. His statement being they both deserved to be happy and they are still good friends.

Gary moved out

Reactions: 9
I think Emma is highlighting Prim as she’s probably manipulating her kids as much as possible to make it so they want mummy. And probably so she can get custody and claim a ton of money from Gary.

Reactions: 10
Nothing scandalous happened - that we know of. They finally realised that their relationship and marriage was like beating a dead horse. It was being posted on here for months that they were going to split or they had.

Emma started following pages and liking posts about toxic narcissists and how to deal with separation. Which all in confirmed they'd split.

People were noticing a lack of posts together. Gary then one day did a question and answers with someone asking him if they were still together so he decided to get it out of the way and confirm they had split 😅. His statement being they both deserved to be happy and they are still good friends.

Gary moved out
Thankss

Wow she got the house?! I don't know why but that surprises me. Maybe she got to stay but legally the house is still in his name? He would've put a lot of money into renovating and he doesn't seem the type to walk away from that and take the loss

Reactions: 1
She’s in the process of moving I think. So imagine the house will be on the market soon.

Reactions: 1
Thankss

Wow she got the house?! I don't know why but that surprises me. Maybe she got to stay but legally the house is still in his name? He would've put a lot of money into renovating and he doesn't seem the type to walk away from that and take the loss
No it's going on the market at some point. Shes in it just now until its sold

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.