Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely I just don't understand why he doesn't have them 50% time.He doesn't work, he now lives close to their school/nursery,so don't understand why he sees them twice a week - it's the kind of contact working dad's have and he should have them two midweek nights and then every it her weekend Fri-Mon.Kids are happy ij his house and no issues. Emma is not irreplaceable and he can manage on his own
He has moved quite far to where Chester goes to school, I bet the school run would take Gaz over an hour and half at least. I live close to him and would hate doing that run😫

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why he’s moved closer to the kids so he can have more time with them.

Reactions: 3
They’re selling the soft play!! Apparently it’s cleaned everyday! 🙄 wonder how much they’re asking 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do the kids even use it anymore? I feel like I haven't seen it used since Gaz still lived in the house.

Was such a ridiculous thing to put in the house, and took a huge part of the point of soft plays out of the equation: socialization.

Reactions: 21
You can see on her story she has written on the paper for them to copy! Who’s she trying to kid 😂

• Haha
He has moved quite far to where Chester goes to school, I bet the school run would take Gaz over an hour and half at least. I live close to him and would hate doing that run😫
That's weird he said he got a house like ten minutes from Emma so he is closer.Why would he move an hor and half from school? And why would school be that fat from their original house? Am I missing something?
---
“Chesta can you write mummy some nice letters and stick them around the house for her to find”
View attachment 2704227
God she is insufferable.. she is the kind of parent who will always compete with Gaz and make sure tell her kids every hour "who do you love most?" To get the confirmation she is the best mum.. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how Emma has so many followers, she’s very dull.
Gaz seems to have the life sucked out of him too now and all, as he’s also so bloody boring

Reactions: 8
That's weird he said he got a house like ten minutes from Emma so he is closer.Why would he move an hor and half from school? And why would school be that fat from their original house? Am I missing something?
---

God she is insufferable.. she is the kind of parent who will always compete with Gaz and make sure tell her kids every hour "who do you love most?" To get the confirmation she is the best mum.. 🙄
I think you are getting two places confused. From what I remember him saying the place he is currently in and renting is far from the kids but the house he is buying will be in sane place.

someone correct me if I’ve remembered wrong tho

Why can’t Gaz just move back into the old family home, it was his money that bought it anyway surely?

Reactions: 4
If I can remember right when he was staying at his mums house he said he was 2 hours away from the kids, he was then looking to rent somewhere in between so he must be a hours drive away from the kids and a hour drive from his mums.

Reactions: 2
---

It's defo not 10 mins away, he lives 10 mins away from me and I live closer to Emma than he does. He probably doesn't want people to know but he's made it fairly obvious. He doesn't love an hour and a half away from the kids, it's about half an hour give or take. I said the school run would be an hour and a half round trip (there and back)
---
He's right on top of the motorway to go to see his kids and to get up north. Gateshead is roughly an hour and a half drive if you jump straight on the motorway from his. To be fair he's picked a really nice location, it's a great area for the kids lots of walks etc shops. Can't see him moving back into the family home think he will want a fresh start. Can't see her moving far with her family being in Leeds too but it's other side to where Gaz lives

Is their family home up for sale then if she's preparing for a move? Or is she just being melodramatic!!!!.beacuse it could be up for sale for years unless they are planning on renting.

Obviously she will be buying her own house from her half of the sale, the girls done well considering she probably didn't put a penny into it!!

Is their family home up for sale then if she's preparing for a move? Or is she just being melodramatic!!!!.beacuse it could be up for sale for years unless they are planning on renting.

Obviously she will be buying her own house from her half of the sale, the girls done well considering she probably didn't put a penny into it!!
I keep checking and haven’t seen it listed yet. Iv never been divorced so not sure how it works but can’t the main parent keep the house until the youngest child turns 18? I know a friend of mine who got divorced got to keep the house till their son was 18 but unsure of who pays the mortgage in the meantime in cases like that

I keep checking and haven’t seen it listed yet. Iv never been divorced so not sure how it works but can’t the main parent keep the house until the youngest child turns 18? I know a friend of mine who got divorced got to keep the house till their son was 18 but unsure of who pays the mortgage in the meantime in cases like that
If they had a mortgage out on the house and she wanted to keep the house she would need to be able to afford the mortgage. As she doesn’t work she probably wouldn’t have the funds to pay it. The other thing they could try is if she bought Gaz out of it and take it on fully herself but again she would need the money to do this

Reactions: 1
If they had a mortgage out on the house and she wanted to keep the house she would need to be able to afford the mortgage. As she doesn’t work she probably wouldn’t have the funds to pay it. The other thing they could try is if she bought Gaz out of it and take it on fully herself but again she would need the money to do this
Custody also is usually a factor in these situations. I definitely see Gaz fighting for 50/50 custody and if that’s successful you’d be hard pressed to argue she deserves the house more than him. In most cases I’ve seen the house is sold or one party buys the other out.

Reactions: 7
Custody also is usually a factor in these situations. I definitely see Gaz fighting for 50/50 custody and if that’s successful you’d be hard pressed to argue she deserves the house more than him. In most cases I’ve seen the house is sold or one party buys the other out.
Yeah I think he will fight for 50/50 custody. It’s not as if either of them have full time jobs that prevent them from having 50/50 custody. She will fight him tooth and nail though

It hasn’t got a sign up outside either and it’s usually a few days between the sign going up and it being on rightmove or wherever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.