Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think he will fight for 50/50 custody. It’s not as if either of them have full time jobs that prevent them from having 50/50 custody. She will fight him tooth and nail though
And if she plays dirty, I can see him do the same. Like if she tries to bring up sexual history and such, I can easily see him being up her health issues and such - things that are more likely to influence the day to day.

Reactions: 6
I hope there was a pre nuptial agreement.
He would have brought 90% of the income to that relationship.

Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn't deprive him of 50/50 he is such a good dad. I defo get the impression she's shut the relationship down which is why he's a bit lost at the moment. He does seem to have the kids ad-hoc so wonder if she is just letting him have them (when it suits of course)

Reactions: 8
She’s started posting on the home account again. Now asking for work done in the dressing room. Wonder how much of a discount the beg will be looking for on this one🙄

Reactions: 8
On the home account I’m sure there were comments alluding to it being on the market

Reactions: 6
Why is she back on the home account and asking for things to be done to it when only a few days ago she was saying she’s moving? God she irritates the life out of me 😅😅

Reactions: 14
Why is she back on the home account and asking for things to be done to it when only a few days ago she was saying she’s moving? God she irritates the life out of me 😅😅
I think it’s her usual showing off of the property, and so she has to squeeze in a few last attempts to feel superior before it’s finally sold.

Reactions: 12
Could she even buy a house though? Even Gaz is renting right now, can't see her buy something until the house is sold and they've figured out stuff with the divorce and division of assets. Would be weird getting stuff done on a rental.

Reactions: 4
Just a plot twist- wondering if they are thinking of getting back together?

Reactions: 3
I can’t see it. He looked way too happy since the split, once you see the other side, going back isn’t easy. It’s also not like she’s been that accommodating through all of it with him getting limited time and also her throwing shade directly and indirectly (like all the weird accounts she was following and things she was liking before things were confirmed).

Reactions: 15
Could she even buy a house though? Even Gaz is renting right now, can't see her buy something until the house is sold and they've figured out stuff with the divorce and division of assets. Would be weird getting stuff done on a rental.
I don’t even know how she would get a mortgage though. She might walk away with a chunk towards a house since they were married, but surely her Instagram ads don’t pay enough to be able to get a mortgage?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.