Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on the Aaron & Talia thread, seems Aaron is going back on GS. Wonder if Gaz will make an appearance too 🤔
IMG_5142.jpeg

They weren't married until 2021 - and they are saying wife in 2018/2019. Probably misspeaking on that and assuming since they had Chester by then. Wouldn't be super shocking if it happened, but he would have been on a heavy leash around that time with the birth of the prince.

Reactions: 15
They weren't married until 2021 - and they are saying wife in 2018/2019. Probably misspeaking on that and assuming since they had Chester by then. Wouldn't be super shocking if it happened, but he would have been on a heavy leash around that time with the birth of the prince.
Prim was born December 2019, Emma would of been pregnant March, there’s no chance he was leaving that house is 2019 while Dee Dee Blanchard was up the duff he would of been her skivvy and kept under lock and key 🤣 I’d say his partying days and being allowed out the house days definitely ended before King Chestaaa was born

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prim was born December 2019, Emma would of been pregnant March, there’s no chance he was leaving that house is 2019 while Dee Dee Blanchard was up the duff he would of been her skivvy and kept under lock and key 🤣 I’d say his partying days and being allowed out the house days definitely ended before King Chestaaa was born
Dee Dee Blanchard
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to hook up with Tamara Ecclestone and her children… they are constantly over entertained and over stimulated too! No rest whatsoever!

Reactions: 3
On her recent photo dump for Jan, it's sad that she has posted pics of her cuddled up with Chester but the ones of Prim are her on her own. Even the dog looks more loved! Poor little girl 🙁

Reactions: 10
Randomly found this on the GS Reddit. Not really a surprise if it’s true!
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this was true.
I honestly reckon he stayed with Emma when he found out she was pregnant because it wasn’t long after charlottes ectopic pregnancy and the bad publicity he got from what he did to Charlotte was bad I think he knew that turning his back on another pregnant partner was potentially career destroying so did “the right thing” then before he knew it they were both stuck

Reactions: 15
New photo dump says preparing for a move. Looks like she’s got to vacate the house. Wonder where she’s going to end up at, and if she’s renting like Gaz.

I think he’s lonely. It does seem that he was isolated when he was with Emma. We never saw his sister and his kids when he was with Emma. A lot of people are probably at home with their families so it’s probably a big change for him going from being with his kids to not.
Definitely I just don't understand why he doesn't have them 50% time.He doesn't work, he now lives close to their school/nursery,so don't understand why he sees them twice a week - it's the kind of contact working dad's have and he should have them two midweek nights and then every it her weekend Fri-Mon.Kids are happy ij his house and no issues. Emma is not irreplaceable and he can manage on his own

Reactions: 18
Why are there people in the comments telling her they're sad she and the kids have to move? Erm that's what happens in a marriage separation unless one pays the other out. Do they think Gary is going to let her keep living in it and get nothing from it with all the money that was put into it? I don't even think the kids will be bothered by having to move. They adapted quite well to Gary moving but I'm sure Emma will make a post about how hard it was for Chester to be in a new house.

Definitely I just don't understand why he doesn't have them 50% time.He doesn't work, he now lives close to their school/nursery,so don't understand why he sees them twice a week - it's the kind of contact working dad's have and he should have them two midweek nights and then every it her weekend Fri-Mon.Kids are happy ij his house and no issues. Emma is not irreplaceable and he can manage on his own
Yeah I don't get this either. When he first left he was only seeing the kids 1 day and now he has his own place he has them 2 days. Seems she's the one that's set when he can have the kids. They're still friends apparently and he does go around the house but you'd also think he'd be having them more mid-week whilst he's not doing anything to do with golf.

Of course Gary is diagnosing himself with adhd as he can’t sit still and always needs to be doing something… that’s not adhd hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In his defence I can understand why he doesn’t have the kids more during the week. Going from one house to another several times a week probably won’t do them any good. Although that doesn’t really stop him going to her house more often to see them/do their bedtimes etc.

Reactions: 1
Why does it seem like since they separated the kids see their cousins a lot more? Before it was always just two of them and then doing one thing with Emma and one with Gary but never seeing other kids

Reactions: 7
“Chesta can you write mummy some nice letters and stick them around the house for her to find”
IMG_2281.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.