Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Aaron’s got drunk/had taken something and was quite unstable on some of his lives on Instagram. Lots of mad crazy rants. But he also took against a tattler who’d been nothing but supportive towards him and used his Instagram live to threaten her that he’d find her address and come after her.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Basically Aaron’s got drunk/had taken something and was quite unstable on some of his lives on Instagram. Lots of mad crazy rants. But he also took against a tattler who’d been nothing but supportive towards him and used his Instagram live to threaten her that he’d find her address and come after her.
Classic ❄ head
I spent 10 years with one their anger level and bizarre behaviour is unmatched
Anyway not to derail the thread did anyone notice the wedding pic in the background still not taken them down around the house I see
E272074F-61AA-42F1-89F9-9ACAB109DB73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget he doxxed her name and posted her picture for all to see, knowing the poor girl had a young child at home

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Every time I see a post from her she just looks like a 16 year old she looks sooo young it’s weird🫣the tiny frame doesn’t help she’s sickly thin my god. Also hilarious she wears makeup now all the time when she barely did before😂

Reactions: 15
how do tattlers get outed? How do they find out who we are?
Not many do get outed, sometimes they use there own personal Insta or Facebook accounts to message the person then come back on here to say they have which gives it away who they are, or some people have left there personal picture on a screenshot and have been found that way.
Just be careful and you’ll be fine 😊

Reactions: 17
Not many do get outed, sometimes they use there own personal Insta or Facebook accounts to message the person then come back on here to say they have which gives it away who they are, or some people have left there personal picture on a screenshot and have been found that way.
Just be careful and you’ll be fine 😊
Ahhhh I see! Thank you haha 🙏

Reactions: 2
One picture of primrose on her post of Chester's bday. But primrose bday he was in every photo opening her presents 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder which unknowing mug she managed to get to make Chester’s cake for free “exposure” this time #cakegate

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen Emma’s grid post. They bought Primrose presents and wrapped them too. If you look at the last photo, the bottom right of it you can see presents wrapped in purple.
Mind blowing that they both get presents on the other siblings birthday…why do they do this?
---
Photo attached

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.