Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t appear on my fyp anymore either, luckily for me because that face on a late night TT scroll used to scare the tit out of me! 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s noticeably put more weight on recently. She’s bigger than ever now due to those vile eating habits of hers.

Reactions: 1
I don't know why but homer Simpson has that round bit around his mouth just likes hers that pushes out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does annoy me she could easily save towards a car/insurance if she stopped having so many takeaways, complains can’t afford car next tiktok she’s having mcdonolds breakfast which easily would be £10 with delivery and that’s £10 she could’ve saved having toast and juice at home like

Reactions: 14
I don't get that tbh. Yorkshire peach posted yesterday that she's earning $9k a week from tik tok. I think Emma makes more than £5.

Reactions: 1
It's painful? Getting a bleeping job then!
Came here to say exactly this!! She left her job to do TikTok full time? But all I’ve seen since is her shoveling food in her weird mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️ She puts no effort in whatsoever and comes across as really smug and rude. She’ll have a harder time getting a car because she done an automatic test, and smaller cheap automatic cars aren’t the easiest to come across I don’t think. Not that I have any sympathy, she could easily get a job in McDonalds or Greggs, then she’d get free food too 😭💀

Reactions: 8
I don't know why but homer Simpson has that round bit around his mouth just likes hers that pushes out.
Omfg this! It's been bugging me for ages that there's something about her mouth that just annoys me for some reason and it's this 😂

Reactions: 5
Re her engagement on TT dropping - this is what happens when you block your followers for no reason / petty reasons / because they disagree with you or because they tell you what a carb is.

Genuinely, though, I’m not saying she should put up with pure abuse but I’ve seen her go off on people over the silliest little things and block them.

Reactions: 9
So glad i found this thread. I thought it was literally just me that is shocked daily about the amount of calories she shoves down her throat daily. Its so so unnecessary and really isnt a good advertiser as its not balanced or in moderation. Her skin is horrific and i dont care what anyone says it is to do with diet.

Why do I get feeling she has asked those questions herself ? Who wants to see the docks in Liverpool 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.