Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think even her ‘fans’ would struggle to keep supporting her. 4/5 she’s had a take away choc croissant and red bull, then a waggamammas then a shop bought baguette and iced coffee then what I assume is a takeaway pizza. Like that is VILE to eat in one day. And to spend in one day. Gross

Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely cringing for her having to spam her instagram with affiliate links to make a living! Such a beg. Give it up love and get a proper job.

That boots haul at the airport was boring as duck. Who on earth wants to see what toiletries she bought?

Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely cringing for her having to spam her instagram with affiliate links to make a living! Such a beg. Give it up love and get a proper job.
Even worse it's not even stuff she's buying. She literally said she will browse ASOS everyday and share links to stuff she likes the look of 🙄 give over.

Reactions: 2
Even worse it's not even stuff she's buying. She literally said she will browse ASOS everyday and share links to stuff she likes the look of 🙄 give over.
The cheek of it 🤢 imagine having to store cookies on random peoples phone so you can continue to stuff ye face with greggs day in day out. woman.

• Haha
Is she ok??? I know you don’t have to be perfectly groomed but she never seems to even clean off her face or brush her hair or anything…

Reactions: 5
This is so nasty and ive never said this outloud before but her nose etc put my off eating. It looks so red and gross and dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bejeezus at the number of hash browns on her latest video. I like a hash brown or two but she has about 6 on her plate.🤢

Reactions: 1
Back on the Greggs. She literally eats Greggs twice a day. That’s just rancid

Reactions: 3
The first dress on the NL haul that she ‘loves’ does her no favours. Total washes her out.

Reactions: 3
It's her mouth for me, her top lip looks stuck it makes me feel ill. I'm from liverpool but the way she speaks is horrendous and put on so much. And as someone else says her skin makes me feel sick it looks so sore constantly her diet obviously effects her skin but she's so cute and quirky because she calls herself fat.....not
I'm all for embracing and body positivity but she is morbidly obese and it will effect her health.
Soz

I'm sorry but this girl is vile!, her eating habits, her skin and her attitude! Why do people want to watch videos of her smashing large amounts of food into her very small mouth! its bleeping disgusting!!!

Reactions: 8
The whole eat with me vibe I can't deal with show what your eating but we don't need to see it going in your spotty grid 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.