Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she doesn’t feel horrible when ordering clothes/ going on holiday but eating all that. I’m in no way saying you need to slim down for a holiday but she must feel so sluggish

Reactions: 3
“The Asda” “Home and Bargains” who even says them that way-
Scousers do 😊 it was originally called home and bargains when it first opened back in the day, so that's why the majority of us still call it that!

Reactions: 7
Scousers do 😊 it was originally called home and bargains when it first opened back in the day, so that's why the majority of us still call it that!
I have scouse family and I’ve never heard anyone say it.
Scousers do
View reply above

She’s the only person in my 20+ years of life and living in various places across England I’ve ever heard call them that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1

View reply above

She’s the only person in my 20+ years of life and living in various places across England I’ve ever heard call them that 🤷🏽‍♀️
Really? I’m as southern as they come and I’ve heard many people call it home and bargains💀 even my nan calls it that

Reactions: 4

View reply above

So are you a scouser? Or just have family here ?

My mates a scouser and says it sometimes but Emma seems to make a huge deal out of saying it like "THE asda" and anytime someone asks she she always acts baffled as if she doesn't know some people don't say it lol

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that video about?? Someone said she isn't fat and theb she goes of her tits because they say she isn't fat. Would she prefer if they had commented saying she is fat??? What the duck is the world coming to. Sort ya head out Emma Jesus. She really does puss me off. Her attitude stinks.

Reactions: 3
So what is it? Because when someone comments on her weight and diet she’s frothing at the bleeping mouth but now someone said you aren’t fat then it’s offensive. It must be a hard life to act like such an hole all the time

Reactions: 9
Re her annoyance about someone saying she’s not fat She’s fat mardy and ugly in my opinion. Those dreadful nails with the sausage roll crumbs down them Shes a mess. Is that better Emma !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. She's deluded. Can't say right for doing wrong. Sorry Emma your fat. There is that better. Embrace that one. What a dick

Reactions: 1
I get where she’s coming from though. People say stuff like “you’re not fat” suggesting being fat = negative. They are trying to compliment but in a way that still encourages that beauty standard of fat = ugly. People are trying to reclaim the word fat and shake off the negativity surrounding it. Sorry if I didn’t explain that well but I do understand her take on it. people often think they are being positive and complimentary by saying “you’re not fat” because we are so conditioned to think fat is ugly.

Maybe she could have worded it better in her video though. But I do think it’s unnecessary to tell someone they are not fat when they know and accept that they are

Reactions: 11
For someone who gave up their job to do tiktok, she’s not doing too great atm… hardly anyone is liking her crusty face stuffing itself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone notices she’s putting so many links on her instagram story 100% trying get more money from affiliate links 🙄 I didn’t mind first but everyday and multiple stories so boring, Emma just get ur old primark job love u clearly can’t live off TikTok

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.