Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised she’s at uni so she’ll get student fianance which is probs how she affords all takeaways , she lives at home gets all that income !

Reactions: 1
She looks so different and she's so awkward.

Although I watched for ages as just couldn't look away 🙈🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was saying the other day, these tiktok shops are EXPOSING these people for what they really look like. I’ve seen a few lately where the host looks like a completely different person! No hiding behind filters on those shop things. I can’t get over how much bigger she looks and how much bigger her face is

Reactions: 5
“Chicken, mash and veg thing” didn’t know 2 pieces of broccoli (one of which was tiny) counts as a veg thing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she looks quite a bit different - all of these tiktokers doing these live shopping sessions is weird to me, it’s like a crap version of qvc shilling random stuff to their gullible fans. Are there items authentic? She’s selling discount s
brand name items, not sure how this works e.g legally?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.