Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually normally really like her but watching her on live now she’s sooo boring she’s not putting any effort into selling these products and how come she looks so different😳😂

Reactions: 3
Only watched for about 2 mins and she must have said ermmmm about 20 times

Reactions: 2
So many are doing these tiktok shops now, and they all look so different. Chloe is doing them now too (chloesshitpost)

She had zero charisma or enthusiasm on that lives . Just her shilling a bunch of crap with the barest effort and looking at her phone the entire time basically, very awkward.same for chloesshitpost who I don’t mind - it comes across as greedy/desperate

Listening to her try and sell this hairstyler was painful, monotone and miserable with barely any knowledge of what she was selling

Attachments

• Haha
She had zero charisma or enthusiasm on that lives . Just her shilling a bunch of crap with the barest effort and looking at her phone the entire time basically, very awkward.same for chloesshitpost who I don’t mind - it comes across as greedy/desperate

Listening to her try and sell this hairstyler was painful, monotone and miserable with barely any knowledge of what she was selling
Didn't Chloe make a video not long ago moaning about tiktok shops?😂😂

Reactions: 1
She looks like a corpse in that tiktok shop. Her skin tone is so so grey. Pastries catching up on her

She looks like she is in her 40s, absolutely shocking. She cannot be happy like that

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I don’t know where any of you lot have gone but I kid you not she had a Burger King and then ordered a Maccies and because the “ice cream machine was broken” she got a wrap. My body would combust

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I don’t know where any of you lot have gone but I kid you not she had a Burger King and then ordered a Maccies and because the “ice cream machine was broken” she got a wrap. My body would combust
She never shows up on my fyp anymore 😂

Reactions: 5
How the duck is she expecting to earn a full time wage off TT posting the shite she does? She's bleeping deluded. Get a bleeping job in the slug and lettuce, I know they've got some shifts going.

Reactions: 6
How the duck is she expecting to earn a full time wage off TT posting the shite she does? She's bleeping deluded. Get a bleeping job in the slug and lettuce, I know they've got some shifts going.
I was wondering how she's gonna get a car and run it now she's passed her test. They are expensive at the best of times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.