Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this woman's face completely stiff and still? Its creepy af. I have never seen her make a single facial expression and her mouth is straining at the seams to open the tiniest amount.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind would ask her for more makeup videos 😬 I smell bullshit, her makeup is hideous at the best of times

Reactions: 3
Nobody messaged her she just wants to start doing more makeup videos, she's a liar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Instantly thought of Emma

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Nobody messaged her she just wants to start doing more makeup videos, she's a liar 😂
Without a shadow of a doubt.
Please Emma, teach me how to cake my face with a load of tit so I look like a mortuary dummy. Those nails give me proper infection prevention and control terrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think she’ll struggle getting a job after uni. If any employer looks at her tik tok…

Reactions: 4
Anyone think she’ll struggle getting a job after uni. If any employer looks at her tik tok…
If she's clever she'll get in with a brand and do something with social media and/or plus size ranges! She's literally studying fashion and her only fashion content is the odd fast fashion haul, she should do way more and cut back on the food and makeup stuff imo.

Reactions: 3
Right I'm going to show my age and all you young un's are more than likely going to rip me a new one but.............wearing a bleeping decent bra love.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I'm going to show my age and all you young un's are more than likely going to rip me a new one but.............wearing a bleeping decent bra love.
I'm in my mid 20s but wearing no bra/non-underwired or ill-fitting bra's seems to be such a thing with teens and early 20s these days!!! I wouldn't be able to step out the front door, my bra does wonders for my shape and posture, makes clothes fit better etc..

Reactions: 4
I don't wear a bra, I'm literally not about that life. I probably would if I was trying to dress fancy & have some support but I'm not. I'm dressing for comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think wearing a non-wired bralette most of the time is fine, it's so much more comfortable (if you have a relatively small chest that is). But I do think if you're wearing something fitted or going somewhere nice then a proper wired bra does improve your silhouette and make clothes look better!

Reactions: 1
I don't wear a bra, I'm literally not about that life. I probably would if I was trying to dress fancy & have some support but I'm not.
I don't wear a bra, I'm literally not about that life. I probably would if I was trying to dress fancy & have some support but I'm not. I'm dressing for comfort.
Yeah if I'm at home (live by myself) and not expecting anyone then no I cba to wear one I'm out or wearing something nice etc then yeah I'll wear one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.