Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t malnourished I’d be shocked - here’s her meals from one day. she eats like fussy toddler. Zero fibre or nutrients from fresh fruit/veg or protein
She’s revolting. Can’t bear her face and her terrible attitude. Wonder what her boyfriend is like !!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much Emma spends in Greggs on a yearly basis? Just did a calculation for 5 days a week spending £5 each time -£1300 😳!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Emma is currently live and said her bf has asked her not to post him and he doesn’t have any socials… if that doesn’t scream side chick idk what does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean it's unusual for someone not to have any socials but it's not unheard of. I only have one profile with close friends and family. I don't post & Iv asked my friends and family not to post anything about me. It's just my preference. But I don't believe she has a boyfriend.

What on Earth would she gain from lying about a boyfriend for this long ? 😂 come on. Would her uni mates and family go along with it too? I get it some of you don’t like her but what would be the point? she posted him a few times on insta anyway so he’s defo real but maybe he just doesn’t like any attention

Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen even a meal out with him or presence of a male if ygm .. I understand privacy but like when I had boyfriend I’d like to be proud to be in relationship even if he’s in background but it’s just strange we don’t even see her in his car ?!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen even a meal out with him or presence of a male if ygm .. I understand privacy but like when I had boyfriend I’d like to be proud to be in relationship even if he’s in background but it’s just strange we don’t even see her in his car ?!
Yeah like how careful is she to not even get the back of him or a part of him in a video. Must be so boring like oh move way back so I can video this meal and nobody sees you, oh sit over there so your not in the camera.

Reactions: 3
Nah, she has a boyfriend. As much as she irks me she's not a complete fantasist. There's been a glimpse of him on her TT when she's been down to London. My son is 24 and has no SM presence, he just cba with it.

Reactions: 10
It wouldn't be that hard to believe she would lie about it considering she can't even be honest about what she eats to stay that size 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Emma is currently live and said her bf has asked her not to post him and he doesn’t have any socials… if that doesn’t scream side chick idk what does
You’d think she would have at least posted him to her own IG though even a casual photo? They seem to have gone away together a few times. It’s being cloak and dagger as if he or she is ashamed of one another. Not posting him makes it a bigger deal than it is

Reactions: 1
You’d think she would have at least posted him to her own IG though even a casual photo? They seem to have gone away together a few times. It’s being cloak and dagger as if he or she is ashamed of one another. Not posting him makes it a bigger deal than it is
That's the point. It gets people talking x

Is she joking?! (Although I wouldn’t have thought so as she has the sense of humour of an ant...). it’s already really short!
No that's her folding it up to where she wants it to sit 😂 the length was fine there's no need to have it at the very top of her thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.