Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed her but she came up on me fyp, apparently the 'boyfriend' is going on a lads holiday. Now, on a scale of me dating Henry Cavill how imaginary is this boyfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure she had a photo or video once that showed half an arm and a hand, could have been anybody. I am definitely not convinced.

Reactions: 2
I know some people don't want to be on social media etc, like when they are out together is she like oh move away the now so nobody even sees a finger tip 😂 l

Reactions: 4
She’s defo got a boyfriend, I’ve seen her in town with him a few times, the same fella.
She doesn’t annoy me as much as half the people do on Tik Tok, for me it’s the faces she pulls whilst eating, she zooms in on herself and looks like she wants to twit someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to convince everyone that she has no appetite post covid?? Meanwhile she’s still eating Burger King, Gregg’s, Subway..

• Haha
I was never convinced that's all she eats in a day. Probably doesn't film the rest
100%. you don't go from a size 10 to whatever size she is now in a year eating like that...i know she eats unhealthy food but the quantity shown in her videos wouldnt cause such fast weight gain

Reactions: 7
100%. you don't go from a size 10 to whatever size she is now in a year eating like that...i know she eats unhealthy food but the quantity shown in her videos wouldnt cause such fast weight gain
Look at her old pictures on instagram, the last time she was a size 10 was 2018 - if not before. I dont understand how she has lied about this and got away with it. She's been a big girl for years.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I was bored one night and looked way back through her videos, and she was always fat!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else agree that she looks completely dead behind the eyes in all of her videos and also all of her Instagram photos??

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else agree that she looks completely dead behind the eyes in all of her videos and also all of her Instagram photos??
The girl hasn’t got an ounce of personality. All she does is glare and look like she wants to kill everyone around her. So much nagativity! Proper rough little terrier chav.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.