Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complains about her oily skin and she’s absolutely covered in spots…couldn’t by any chance be the literal garbage she eats every day could it?? You are what you eat hun

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She now wants to try her followers meal deal selection! Maybe try eating a vegetable, that ain't been fried 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she ever said she’s been to the doctor about her acne? I suffered with acne and I’m so glad I went to the doctor about it because there are options out there that really help!

Reactions: 1
Why does she always say her tit looking dinners are British mum classics. Emma babe your mums a shite cook that's it not because she's British.

Has she ever said she’s been to the doctor about her acne? I suffered with acne and I’m so glad I went to the doctor about it because there are options out there that really help!
She's not interested in getting any help or advice for her acne when anyone mentions it she goes mental.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever someone says that maybe her diet is the cause of trigger for her skin, she gets lairy, says she has a doctor and they know more than the TikTok commenters and that her appalling diet isn’t the reason. The denial is strong. It doesn’t take a medical degree to understand basic facts that food can 1000% cause skin issues from eczema to acne flare ups

• Heart
Whenever someone says that maybe her diet is the cause of trigger for her skin, she gets lairy, says she has a doctor and they know more than the TikTok commenters and that her appalling diet isn’t the reason. The denial is strong. It doesn’t take a medical degree to understand basic facts that food can 1000% cause skin issues from eczema to acne flare ups
A girl I went to school with had horrific acne and it turned out dairy was a really bad trigger food for it so definitely. Her tit diet won’t help her skin at all

Reactions: 3
If she isn’t malnourished I’d be shocked - here’s her meals from one day. she eats like fussy toddler. Zero fibre or nutrients from fresh fruit/veg or protein
I saw this as well yesterday evening.. it’s just another day of beige food for Emma.

Reactions: 1
I was having a chocolate craving but after scrolling through this thread, I don't anymore.
Can't think why!
This girl is buying herself a one way ticket to a heart attack, one Greggs breakfast at a time.

Reactions: 3
How does she afford to eat out for breakfast lunch and tea every sodding day when she’s a uni student and clearly not from a wealthy background. she is REVOLTING. Her skin is clearly a symptom of her diet.

Reactions: 7
How does she afford to eat out for breakfast lunch and tea every sodding day when she’s a uni student and clearly not from a wealthy background. she is REVOLTING. Her skin is clearly a symptom of her diet.
because literally all she cares about is food, so every penny she gets goes on that, which is so sad. plus living at home saves a lot of money at uni

Reactions: 2
Greggs/deli food is such an addiction.... I can't even look at deli's or I'll lose the run of myself over sausage rolls. And it's definitely the type of food that gives you digestion issues and you feel so stodgy and bloated.

Her nails are not it. I know she goes to that L1 beauty box or whatever but the shape is rankkkkk

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.