Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her live last night? She's so weird. Like really really strange. And her teeth are bright yellow. Does she smoke? Because I think I know why she doesn't smile lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
PSA if you have a dry crusty nose don’t set it with loads of powder and god forbid u set your bronzer and blush with face powder instead of powder bronzer/blush 😭 plz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PSA if you have a dry crusty nose don’t set it with loads of powder and god forbid u set your bronzer and blush with face powder instead of powder bronzer/blush 😭 plz
Her poor nose is probably SCREAAAMING for some moisture

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her live last night? She's so weird. Like really really strange. And her teeth are bright yellow. Does she smoke? Because I think I know why she doesn't smile lol.
Tbf I’ve smoked on & off for a couple of years and so have my friends, but because we’ve kept good dental hygiene — none of our teeth are bright yellow. (even when mental health has come into play and we neglect it).So it’s problematic something else not smoking. Maybe a health issue?
As someone who has suffered with terrible dry skin (eczema to be exact), it’s clear she doesn’t give a tit. If your nose is that dry DO NOT USE FOUNDATION AND POWDER. Moisturise it! Tiny bit of coverage with some concealer/colour corrector. Her nose is going to be burning and irritated by the end of every day she does wear makeup. It’s clear she probably only takes it off using baby wipes/makeup wipes and doesn’t actually have a skin care routine.

Reactions: 1
Tbf I’ve smoked on & off for a couple of years and so have my friends, but because we’ve kept good dental hygiene — none of our teeth are bright yellow. (even when mental health has come into play and we neglect it).So it’s problematic something else not smoking. Maybe a health issue?

As someone who has suffered with terrible dry skin (eczema to be exact), it’s clear she doesn’t give a tit. If your nose is that dry DO NOT USE FOUNDATION AND POWDER. Moisturise it! Tiny bit of coverage with some concealer/colour corrector. Her nose is going to be burning and irritated by the end of every day she does wear makeup. It’s clear she probably only takes it off using baby wipes/makeup wipes and doesn’t actually have a skin care routine.
I often think putting makeup over dry skin just makes it looks worse, may as well leave it to clear up!

Just seen her latest outfit haul and good grief. The people in the comments telling her she looks good too 😳

Reactions: 2
I'm at a loss for words, like no, just NO. Looks like she got run over by the charity shop truck. None of it looks good on her, what are people seeing that I'm not.

Why is everything this girl eats so boring? There is no variety. There is no fruit. Not even an odd banana for a snack. All the meals are so big and heavy. There is not a little snack to get you by like a breakfast bar and water. It's just the same meals on repeat. She needs to try some healthy dishes or something a bit different. It all looks the same, pasta, rice, carbs, Gregg's baguettes and cheesy pizza things. I also don't understand why she can't make herself a sandwich for uni. She is home all day, it takes 2 seconds to put a slice of cheese and some Branson pickle in a sandwich or whatever she fancies. It's not a big deal.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’s been reading here recently — she’s changed her nail shape from that awful square shape to rounded off/more oval and in all honesty, they look a thousand times better. Doesn’t make up for the state she looks or her diet

Eurgh... every single outfit is gross. Maybe if she popped a bra on those spaniels ears outfits might look a little nicer! Sick of seeing them flop about 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Said it before and I’ll say it again... she totally gives me Mimi Spencer from Shamless vibes.

There is nothing charming about her at all. I don’t want to be one of those ‘women should be nice and smile lots’ people but seriously, if she just smiled at least once her whole personality and just general demeanour may be just a little bit more endearing. Because at the moment she really doesn’t come across well, both personality and looks wise. She’s like an angry little terrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What i don't get about emma is her spending money on getting her nails done all then time but then doesn't care about any other aspect of her appearance at all, it makes no sense

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.