Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went for a wee nosey on her insta and found a pic of her smiling!! I’m sure the picture is filtered to duck, but look how much better she looks when she doesn’t have that permanent scowl on her face.
😧😧she actually looks vpretty there

Reactions: 3
I went for a wee nosey on her insta and found a pic of her smiling!! I’m sure the picture is filtered to duck, but look how much better she looks when she doesn’t have that permanent scowl on her face.
Oh my days i just did the same and she used to look so put together and care about her appearance, her curly hair was lovely! I remember why I started following her as well it was when she was doing the Louise P comp and doing make up looks her eye make up was actually really good. Think lockdown has done her dirty coz she doesnt give a duck about anything now not just what she eats

Reactions: 6
I used to enjoy her videos but she started to annoy me and tbf she comes across quite passive aggressive and nasty. Her recent video with that black coat from asos sends me. Literally all her comments are people telling her it doesn't go with her outfit and she takes to instagram and slags off her followers saying they don't know what they are talking about. To say she is a fashion student she has really bad taste with clothes and wears nothing that is flattering. I get the whole wear what you want thing but I also think you should dress for the body you have. What made me go off her was when there was drama between nosebleedfitz and Max Balgede, she still remained friends with Bella even though she was bang out of order :/

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head about why I’ve gone right off her. Used to love her content and defended her many times. Then got blocked for disagreeing with her very politely.

She absolutely laps up the ‘you look gawj hun’ comments but when she asks for opinions on outfits and stuff or comments don’t go her way she’s absolutely fuming. I don’t get why the ladsladslads TikTok mob who hound Becki Jones’ comments don’t come for Emma? Or does she delete really quickly? (Not saying anyone deserves full on abuse - just unsure why some people get it and not others…)

Reactions: 4
She bleeping grim.

the greasy slicked back hair that makes her look like she’s got a proper egghead, the small little weasel mouth and the constant pouting - how does she not infuriate you when she comes up on your FyP page.

Cannot stand the acne rants either - sorry, but weight does and can affect acne, especially if she’s tried “everything”. It is exacerbated by obesity-associated disorders.
Those people who are obese have increased androgens (male hormones), insulin, growth hormone, and insulin like growth factors are raised. These are all known risk factors for acne. Yes some people it doesn’t matter at all, but actually, if she changed her horrific diet, she’d probably notice a difference.

She also looks so horrific for a fashion student - there are some proper fly plus size influencers whowear modern trends but adapt for them and their body shape - when she put on that ugly black gilet (which would be horrific on anyone) under that primary school art teacher outfit, I was rolling!

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head about why I’ve gone right off her. Used to love her content and defended her many times. Then got blocked for disagreeing with her very politely.

She absolutely laps up the ‘you look gawj hun’ comments but when she asks for opinions on outfits and stuff or comments don’t go her way she’s absolutely fuming. I don’t get why the ladsladslads TikTok mob who hound Becki Jones’ comments don’t come for Emma? Or does she delete really quickly? (Not saying anyone deserves full on abuse - just unsure why some people get it and not others…)
I don’t understand the hate that Becky girl gets compared to Greggs main stakeholder over there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know drinking litres of tea a day. I wonder what she actually drinks other than tea.
It’s not even that, it’s the fact it’s so clearly a vase and it looks a struggle to drink from it. I don’t think she drinks water or anything though, even cordial would be better but think either tea or fizzy drinks. Don’t get me wrong I love a cuppa but it can’t be the only thing you drink that’s relatively healthy (although I imagine she has loads of sugar in it)

Reactions: 3

I think she deletes any negative comment because I also feel like the people who pick on becky would also have similar comments for Emma strictly in relation to her abysmal diet of cheese, bread, pasta and more cheese + 50 Greggs and McDonald’s breakfasts per week.

I also wonder if it’s because Emma seems a bit more savvy and socially well adjusted compared to becky who does across more naive in the way she presents herself and maybe her social skills/confidence, she’s more an easy target to bully (sadly) than Emma?

Reactions: 8
It’s not even that, it’s the fact it’s so clearly a vase and it looks a struggle to drink from it. I don’t think she drinks water or anything though, even cordial would be better but think either tea or fizzy drinks. Don’t get me wrong I love a cuppa but it can’t be the only thing you drink that’s relatively healthy (although I imagine she has loads of sugar in it)
It's more like a soup mug with a handle lol. Not a vase 😭

Reactions: 5
Dark mugs make me very uneasy as you can't tell how well you've cleaned them.

Reactions: 4
Nah now you've said that I know exactly what ones you mean lol, there's the body ones with handles now as well isn't there 😂
I wouldn’t put it past her to be honest, I’ve seen another girl drink out of a literal vase on tik tok
Dark mugs make me very uneasy as you can't tell how well you've cleaned them.
Not sure it would matter to her she looks like she’s not washed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember once she replied to a comment of some guy saying “what’s this minger doing on my fyp” and she was going mental. At least Becki Jones has some class when it comes to dealing with hate 🤣

I remember once she replied to a comment of some guy saying “what’s this minger doing on my fyp” and she was going mental. At least Becki Jones has some class when it comes to dealing with hate 🤣
I remember this! She came across unhinged! That’s when I went off her. She really needs a thicker skin if she’s going to stick with being an influencer

I remember this! She came across unhinged! That’s when I went off her. She really needs a thicker skin if she’s going to stick with being an influencer
Exactly! Especially if she’s going to claim that she “doesn’t give af that she’s fat”

Reactions: 7
in her latest tik tok you can see just how much weight she’s gained

plus that salmon rice dish is probably one of the most depressing things she’s ever done

doesn’t even have half of the ingredients, microwaved both rice AND the salmon

couldn’t be bothered to make fresh rice on the stove for 15 minutes max

mentions that her mum is gonna kill her as there’s salmon all over the microwave, that tells me the lazy witch probably didn’t even clean it up

honestly, just depressing

bloated, depressing, unfunny tit content

Reactions: 8
Agree with the above and the comments from her stans are embarrassing ‘omg love you so much, you’re so relatable’ ‘fav video from your ever’ …she literally microwaved a meal, please get standards. They like her because it allows them to project their lazy traits onto her so they don’t feel so bad about themselves. She’s the complete opposite of the ‘that girl’ trope all over Tiktok (eating healthy, exercising, being productive).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.