Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god get a bra that fits and shapes properly.
An oversized plain black shirt being referred to as cute?? You unimaginative cretin.

Reactions: 5
I think her ‘fans’ are so transparent- they hype her up and fawn over her because she’s not a threat to them and she makes them feel better about themselves especially the comments saying ‘seeing you eat gives me comfort’… plus a lot of them all seem in denial like her so it’s the blind leading the blind

also, these outfits are not fitting her properly but her poor posture alone makes them look 10 times worse- there are 80 years old with better posture! Every movement or expression she makes gives the impression that everything is such an effort and that she can’t be bothered. The way she always wears trousers hiked up to her pits makes them look like tweedle Dee and tweedle dumbs outfits from Alice in wonderland

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think her ‘fans’ are so transparent- they hype her up and fawn over her because she’s not a threat to them and she makes them feel better about themselves especially the comments saying ‘seeing you eat gives me comfort’… plus a lot of them all seem in denial like her so it’s the blind leading the blind

also, these outfits are not fitting her properly but her poor posture alone makes them look 10 times worse- there are 80 years old with better posture! Every movement or expression she makes gives the impression that everything is such an effort and that she can’t be bothered. The way she always wears trousers hiked up to her pits makes them look like tweedle Dee and tweedle dumbs outfits from Alice in wonderland
when did looking like a total bleeping scruff with no drive or passion for anything other than eating and not washing become the relatable content that all the pink gin girlies love

I’m sorry but what?? This is seeing an ancient meme 😭😭 I remember reading this joke on facebook when I was still a child lmao plz don’t tell me she’s trying to pass this off as her joke💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m sorry but what?? This is seeing an ancient meme 😭😭 I remember reading this joke on facebook when I was still a child lmao plz don’t tell me she’s trying to pass this off as her joke💀
the BLOAT

this was probably filmed after a nice little 2000 calorie meal

i rlly don't agree w her comparing it to homophobia but some fat people genuinely don't have a choice? i think it's a bit ignorant to look at me (for example) and assume im fat for the sake of it and not because i'm on meds that cause weight gain for an autoimmune condition that also causes weight gain? some ppl just get the tit end of the stick when it comes to genetics and metabolism etc. obviously emma isn't helping herself re. nutritional value but valuing fat ppl who are seen as trying to fit your standard above those who aren't furthers the skinny = better = healthy narrative which just isn't true.

also feels necessary to point out that her 'not giving a duck that she's fat' doesn't mean she can't be hurt by some comments? emma not viewing her fatness as a bad thing isn't the same as others looking down on her purely for the way she looks (goes for acne too)
There’s a small amount of people that are obese due to a medical problem I’m not talking about those people, most people that are obese ended up like that because they constantly shovel tit in their gob. Literally everyone on this thread has said the same thing her diet is tit, orders a greggs for breakfast everyday when it’s 20 minutes from her house rather than just getting up walking there or having some cereal, yoghurt, piece of fruit. Why do you think that back in the day there was significantly less obesity, because people ate things that were more nutritious and moved around a lot more which is what humans should be doing not all this ordering fat laden food to my house and being fcking lazy tit.

Omg her face when she eats and chewing noises and the way she slops food everywhere triggers me

Her dress sense is awful and nothing she wears looks flattering on her as it doesn't fit her properly and highlights all her lumps and bumps. I still in general like her as a person though but I wish she would just dress in nicer clothes. Trying to wear what is currently fashionable is not going to suit everyone but shes still young maybe in a few years time she will look back and die of embarrassment about what she used to wear

Reactions: 3
Her dress sense is awful and nothing she wears looks flattering on her as it doesn't fit her properly and highlights all her lumps and bumps. I still in general like her as a person though but I wish she would just dress in nicer clothes. Trying to wear what is currently fashionable is not going to suit everyone but shes still young maybe in a few years time she will look back and die of embarrassment about what she used to wear
I was looking at Flo’s Instagram the other day, and I’d say she’s maybe a bit bigger but I feel just looks so much better? She wears clothes that are way more flattering for her figure and I think in a lot of her pics she actually looks lovely!

Reactions: 3
Overeating and terrible fashion sense aside, I agree she is a nice and harmless girl. She never gets involved in any TikTok drama and thank god she hasn’t brought out merch unlike the rest of them

Reactions: 4
I didn't mind her at all but the eye contact and screen so close to her face when she's eating is officially too much for me 👋

Here for the mouth comments, I don’t understand how it’s humanly possible to have such a tiny mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says that these fit her perfectly, they’re just a bit too short. How can she not see they look awful?
49545E0A-CA1D-44CB-8414-942788011E57.png

Reactions: 9
Her mouth, I can’t. The amount / junk stuff she eats! She’s going to just get bigger and bigger & not realise her food intake is the cause of it. She looks really dull skinned and unhealthy and don’t get me started on the outfits!!!

Reactions: 4
She looks so unhealthy, dull, lifeless. I think she literally looks like beige food. I'm defo a salad dodger but she's inspired me to get a lot more veg in my system 😳

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.