Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoys me how her top lip never moves when she talks 😂 just hangs there, even when she eats.

Reactions: 5
How can you make salmon and rice look so tit?

You can tell she's never cooked anything more complicated than tuna pasta in her life

Reactions: 3
Annoys me how her top lip never moves when she talks 😂 just hangs there, even when she eats.
Her whole face is expressionless!

The salmon and rice was stupid, the whole point of the "famous tiktok salmon and rice" is that you cook leftovers and use an ice cube and parchment and it comes out fresh!

Reactions: 7
I don't often watch her really as she doesn't appeal to me, but after reading here about her I have noticed her tiny mouth now and cannot unsee it, especially the most recent WIEIAD when she's shoveling a crumpet in her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate crumpets enough as it is but her cheese & chive crumpet combo gives me the heave every time she posts them.

B340119E-F925-48C0-90E5-3D6CA68CE439.jpeg

aggressive much 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She literally hates any sort of engagement from followers unless they are complimenting her. Imagine making social media your job, depending on engagement for money but talking to everyone like tit 😂

She doesn't even look like she enjoys anything she eats, just forces it in her gob, so weird

Reactions: 4
At this point she needs to change it to ‘what I eat in a day as a morbidly obese witch who very controversially doesn’t give a duck that she’s morbidly obese’

• Haha
At this point she needs to change it to ‘what I eat in a day as a morbidly obese witch who very controversially doesn’t give a duck that she’s morbidly obese’
She does give a duck though. She needs to re evaluate her whole life

Has anyone saw that "skinny fat witch" Sabrina Corrin? Shovels insane amounts of food down a day. Does actually drink out of a vase. It's equally as disgusting as watching Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she’s got absolutely huge, I used to be morbidly obese before I lost weight but she’s bigger than me when I was. Emma, please stop before it’s too late :(

Reactions: 2
Has anyone saw that "skinny fat witch" Sabrina Corrin? Shovels insane amounts of food down a day. Does actually drink out of a vase. It's equally as disgusting as watching Emma.
I think she’s got a thread aswell, she’s vile

Reactions: 1
its so obvious she doesn't eat everything she shows. and her voice goes through me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.