Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her newest makeup video (don’t understand how she can get pr when all she ever posts are wieiad & boring clothing videos), and can anyone remember what she said trying to justify why her foundation is orange ?? My foundation is always slightly darker (and often the wrong tone) but by the time I’ve finished my face, or finished work it’s fine. Hers always looks so bad 🙄

Reactions: 5
I used to enjoy her videos but she started to annoy me and tbf she comes across quite passive aggressive and nasty. Her recent video with that black coat from asos sends me. Literally all her comments are people telling her it doesn't go with her outfit and she takes to instagram and slags off her followers saying they don't know what they are talking about. To say she is a fashion student she has really bad taste with clothes and wears nothing that is flattering. I get the whole wear what you want thing but I also think you should dress for the body you have. What made me go off her was when there was drama between nosebleedfitz and Max Balgede, she still remained friends with Bella even though she was bang out of order :/

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to enjoy her videos but she started to annoy me and tbf she comes across quite passive aggressive and nasty. Her recent video with that black coat from asos sends me. Literally all her comments are people telling her it doesn't go with her outfit and she takes to instagram and slags off her followers saying they don't know what they are talking about. To say she is a fashion student she has really bad taste with clothes and wears nothing that is flattering. I get the whole wear what you want thing but I also think you should dress for the body you have. What made me go off her was when there was drama between nosebleedfitz and Max Balgede, she still remained friends with Bella even though she was bang out of order :/
F2355423-90B8-4E70-AE65-4844B97983BB.png

she’s dressed like a history exam invigilator from 1994 but apparently those hundreds of tik tok witches don’t know what they’re talking about x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
her having that roast saying “i love carrots” really?? as this is the first time i’ve seen you eat veg babe. If you love carrots so much then why don’t you have carrot sticks and hummus for a snack rather than the tit you do eat.

Reactions: 10
I think the fashion career won’t go anywhere and she’ll just be another “influencer” the world doesn’t need

Reactions: 1
Dreadful looking roast dinner. Chicken to carrot ratio is horrendous

Reactions: 3
‘Meeee fella’ also she claims she’s fat because she’s just fat not what she eats when she’s quite clearly gained weight since earlier this year
DFA1F999-4F12-4AFB-87B3-859CAD196A47.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s so popular - she seems like a little loud mouth northerner that should be on Jeremy Kyle or something, or Shamless! I just can’t deal with the put on accent either - she even wrote ‘the Asdas’ the other day in a comment 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she’s so popular - she seems like a little loud mouth northerner that should be on Jeremy Kyle or something, or Shamless! I just can’t deal with the put on accent either - she even wrote ‘the Asdas’ the other day in a comment 🙄
It is put on, tbh it doesn’t bother me too much but I know a few scousers and they do not talk like that

Reactions: 1
She has posted him on Instagram (I’m assuming he’s her bf as it’s a pic from an evening out and then a holiday photo) maybe he doesn’t wanna be on camera no harm in that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.