Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone saw that "skinny fat witch" Sabrina Corrin? Shovels insane amounts of food down a day. Does actually drink out of a vase. It's equally as disgusting as watching Emma.
I used to watch her stuff as well, until I realised every video was plain crap upon crap. Footlong from subway with kfc strips on it dipped into kfc sauce? It wouldn’t be an issue if it wasn’t all her content — exactly like Emma’s — gross, bland, calorie heavy food choices that they don’t acknowledge are gross, bland, calorie heavy food choices

Reactions: 6
That Sabrina girl has a binge eating disorder the way she carries on. It’s not normal but of course, she’s thin so it’s ok. Tiktok is awful for encouraging these awful eating habits

Reactions: 9
Saw Emma comment this on a girls video talking about how fatphobia is real with people loving Sabrina’s content but not other girls content eating that way who are bigger. It’s not about size, the amount they both eat is disgusting, and they’re both promoting awful eating habits. Not everything is an attack on you emma

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Saw Emma comment this on a girls video talking about how fatphobia is real with people loving Sabrina’s content but not other girls content eating that way who are bigger. It’s not about size, the amount they both eat is disgusting, and they’re both promoting awful eating habits. Not everything is an attack on you emma
I have saw people praise that Sabrina as well. But they are both have really unhealthy and dangerous eating habits. Sure it's fun to pig out once in a while, but all it really does is give you a sore stomach and feeling a bit tit afterwards.

Reactions: 4
But she gets the same arse licking comments about how “normal” her carb diet is and hardly any negativity, she can’t even just say the name of a bar without being a passive aggressive hole.
Both are completely unhealthy and wrong

Reactions: 5
To be fair as well that Sabrina probably spends my weekly food shop allowance on a Chinese

To be fair as well that Sabrina probably spends my weekly food shop allowance on a Chinese
That Sabrina and her voice does my nut in too, but emma complaining about the backlash she would get

Well yeah, she’s already eaten herself into oblivion this past 18 months, she could do a 3 day water fast (not that she should) and she’d be fine because she’s got loads of excess fat, Sabrina doesn’t

Both diets are completely tit and promote obesity whatever the case though

doesn’t give a duck that she’s fat? Oh i think you do love

Reactions: 6
That Sabrina and her voice does my nut in too, but emma complaining about the backlash she would get

Well yeah, she’s already eaten herself into oblivion this past 18 months, she could do a 3 day water fast (not that she should) and she’d be fine because she’s got loads of excess fat, Sabrina doesn’t

Both diets are completely tit and promote obesity whatever the case though

doesn’t give a duck that she’s fat? Oh i think you do love
Sabrina tries to put on this bleeping essex accent and it’s just bizarre

Reactions: 2
Up to my eye balls in uni work…maybe if u got up before 1pm ud have more time to do said uni work just a radical idea I had 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have use saw the video she's posted saying she went from a 10 to 20 because she likes herself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her new tiktok on going from a size 10 to a size 20 in one year because she finally likes herself is BS. Eating processed absolute crap for every meal with almost zero nutrients is not liking yourself - a well balanced diet is essential for body and mental well-being. If he what I eat in a videos showed a balanced diet I wouldn’t have anything to say but she’s a size 20 because she eats dominos for breakfast. She really acts like eating a salad and never having dessert again is the only other optioon, it’s a fake stereotype people like Emma have adopted to excuse their terrible eating habits.

It just really annoys me how people care about superficial things like their clothes/make up but then treat their body like absolute crap by feeding it garbage

she’s also suggesting that slimmer people are always miserable because they don’t eat crap Food 24/7 and is equating liking herself to food showing that she still has a messed up relationship with food

and then she likes comments like this from her rude ott fans who are all sharing their own stories of gaining a lot of weight so they’re all bum licking each other to feel justified by their poor eating habits.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
if she likes her self why is she eating to the point where she'll end up in an early grave? its called MORBID obesity for a reason

Reactions: 7
That photo comment. Gaining a stone because you were still hungry on your current diet isn't the same as gaining whatever and 5 dress sizes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry but non-restrictive eating ≠ eating your way up 10 dress sizes in just 12 months. That amount of weight gain in such a short amount of time to me suggests she’s actually developed a binge eating disorder here.
She needs help fast, it’s not healthy at all.

Reactions: 11
The ✨delusion✨ Is unreal.
12 to a 20 in a year? That’s extreme greed, a bad diet or a binge eating disorder. You don’t “love yourself” when you treat your body so badly.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.