Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww Noooooooo, wtf, it’s all I can look at. Then when she tries to shovel food in, it can’t fit??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the tiktok on the hair choice account? She looks so uncomfortable compared to the rest of the girls

Reactions: 4
Her Liverpool accent is getting stronger and stronger also. I love the Liverpool accent but hers is grating. Maybe it’s the tiny mouth.

Has anyone seen the tiktok on the hair choice account? She looks so uncomfortable compared to the rest of the girls
Oh god she looks so uncomfortable. All these plus size girls claim to be so confident but to me that says otherwise

Reactions: 7
Jesus she’ll need to stop the Garlic paninis for breakfast if she’s looking for a new man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This dress is horrible on her. Just makes her look like a flowery sack of potatoes.
Eta - She best hope any potential new lovers are ok with the constant greggs meals
And garlic bread and/or tuna Mayo sandwiches for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the hairchoiceextensions video on TikTok where all the other girls are posing and she’s stood there like she’s in a queue for a cash point

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the hairchoiceextensions video on TikTok where all the other girls are posing and she’s stood there like she’s in a queue for a cash point
Cringing even thinking about it.
Don't get me wrong, surrounded by leggy slender confident women I would 10000%have felt as awkward as Emma, difference is there's not a hope in hell I would put myself in that position in the first place. No freebies on earth are worth it

Cringing even thinking about it.
Don't get me wrong, surrounded by leggy slender confident women I would 10000%have felt as awkward as Emma, difference is there's not a hope in hell I would put myself in that position in the first place. No freebies on earth are worth it
Seen it, but as her catchphrase famously says. She’s a fat witch that doesn’t give a duck. So hell mend her.

The second hand embarrassment I have for her is unreal. Like she’s got as much personality as a fruit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 8