Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know what, fair play to her taking up running, it’s not easy if your base fitness isn’t great and I know a lot of bigger people who don’t for fear of being self conscious or heckled. She obviously cares a lot more for herself and her future well-being than a lot of the other bigger WIEIAD posters

Reactions: 16

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I made this account months ago because I wanted to comment on the video Emma made about weight loss surgery being “a trend” but for some reason I didn’t have permissions to comment on this thread until now.

So I apologies for bringing everyone back to a months old topic but this has been bubbling up for months now and I need to say something.

I found it disgusting and wholly irresponsible that she would get on her platform and make digs at people who choose to get WLS and accuse them of following a trend like BBLs and that. It is in no way similar to any sort of plastic surgery trend that dips and changes with aesthetics. It is a life saving, important surgical TOOL that many many people need in order to live their life to the fullest. I’ve had it, I'm such a different person now because of it and I will never look back with regret.

My relationship with food is so healthy now. I don’t engaging in binging or disordered eating anymore. I enjoy exercise, it’s not a punishment. I’m working on building strength and muscle now and I feel amazing. I can still enjoy treats every now and then. But for the most part my mindset has completely changed in what I want to eat and what I crave.

I don’t care what other people weigh or what they eat or how they live their lives. I’m not one of those former fat people who becomes fat phobic because they’ve lost weight now. I genuinely don’t think about others in that way. I did this for me and me only.

But people like Emma are so desperately trying to convince THEMSELVES that they are happy with their choices and lifestyle that they then have to make digs at people who used to be like them but decided to change that. For someone who claims she doesn’t give a fuck, her own actions and words suggest the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Spanor511

VIP Member
Big rant and the whole time the top lip doesn’t move. The tiny mouth gives me the fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ohdoris

VIP Member
I can’t get past her eating pesto ciabatta or garlic bread for breakfast. She has the worst case of RBF I have ever seen, she NEVER cracks a smile.

Reactions: 13

Spanor511

VIP Member
Couldn’t listen to that for long. Some mad Australian that actually thinks these people are fat because they’re not educated. They don’t want to lose weight because they can’t be arsed. Im pretty sure they’ve all been on a diet at some point. She sounds as obsessed with weight as them.

Reactions: 12
I will say one thing in her favor though, she did a good job promoting the virgin cruise. She gave actual useful info and gave a good feel for what the cruise is like and what’s on offer. The other wieiad as a fat person crew like charlyannec were absolutely shameful. All they did was gorge themselves, not disclose it was an AD, and did no promo work. You’d think they were just on a cruise as a personal trip, not a work trip. Their what I eat in a day vids are far more gross than Emma’s so yeah, it’s pretty bad!

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Complete with camel toe. Why is her mouth always in that weird shape? Minging
Ngl her mouth proper bothers me, like makes me irrationally angry the way it moved and her little dolphin teeth poke out the bottom. Why does she always have a crusty nose

• Sick
  • Haha

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Couldn’t listen to that for long. Some mad Australian that actually thinks these people are fat because they’re not educated. They don’t want to lose weight because they can’t be arsed. Im pretty sure they’ve all been on a diet at some point. She sounds as obsessed with weight as them.
Legit. All those raw vegans 100% have disordered eating, feelee eats like 40 bananas a day which of course is sooo healthy. They just love making videos dragging people who eat unhealthily to try and justify their awful diet.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
She’s on tinder tbh it’s not really her size that’s gonna stop her from finding someone it’s her awful personality and she doesn’t take care of herself

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the hairchoiceextensions video on TikTok where all the other girls are posing and she’s stood there like she’s in a queue for a cash point

• Haha
Reactions: 10

queencarmen

VIP Member
why is she so triggered by people talking about weight loss surgery on tiktok? she said its becoming like the bbl trend...erm no. anyone can get a bbl. its only people who need weight loss surgery who get it, and its a very difficult surgery, you dont just decide on a whim. i think she just is bitter to see bigger people admit they want to lose weight

Spanor511

VIP Member
Same. I really like her content now. She used to destroy me. She really has turned her content around. And it’s refreshing to see someone ‘normal’ do all this stuff.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Jesus she’ll need to stop the Garlic paninis for breakfast if she’s looking for a new man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

queencarmen

VIP Member
she just always looks ill. like she has a cold, or shes about to be sick. its not even that shes pale (im pale too) but just that her skin is so pallid and she looks like she doesnt shower half the time. unless she cakes herself in makeup which looks even worse because its so thick and dry and she doesnt know how to do it to suit her face. i think her poor diet really shows, ive never seen someone before who looks genuinely ill as a result of their poor diet

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I’ve actually really been enjoying her travel content recently! So much better than her WIEIAD’s!

DoraExplorer30

That girl has a one way ticket to a heart attack. All about body positivity and that but why are we celebrating people like this. She’s grotty 😂

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
New thread for Emma Matthews .

Eats Greggs daily
Doesn’t give a F that she is fat
Terrible clothes choices
Goes to London but appears to sit in her hotel room ordering takeways in . Films herself eating said takeaways.
May or May not have a boyfriend - tattle have only ever seen a hand.
Has a phobia of vegetables and fruit

What are these shiny pink trousers about?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick