Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way? I haven’t seen that, I’ll need to go and look. She won’t want to go because she knows she will look a mess next to everyone else and they all probably laugh at her videos considering she’s meant to be a fashion student.
A chilled day? Everyday is a chilled day for her. She doesn’t work, all she appears to do is go on holiday and order takeaways.

Reactions: 6
Her skin looks so greasy it makes me uncomfortable for some reason 🤣 her videos make me feel a bit sick

Reactions: 4
She’s been on another, what? 2 holidays since I last saw a video from her (and my last post). Not sure to count those as together or not but either way can someone actually help me understand how much she must be making ft tiktok to afford these, asos hauls & other hauls every other day and takeaways once a day at least??

She’s been on another, what? 2 holidays since I last saw a video from her (and my last post). Not sure to count those as together or not but either way can someone actually help me understand how much she must be making ft tiktok to afford these, asos hauls & other hauls every other day and takeaways once a day at least??
Must still have a student overdraft that’s the only explanation lol

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she’s making enough of TikTok, her content is very average and just the same tit in a different location.

Reactions: 3
She has no rent, no car, no responsibility. I was a student on £500 a month going on nights out and having take aways. She either sends the clothes back/sells them or gets them gifted if she gets £1-2k for a sponsored post that could keep her going quite a while, her holidays are done quite cheaply. Also think her parents buy some of her takeaways.
She probably lives pay check to pay check as well,theres no risk to her not having savings coz shes still living with her parents.

She has no rent, no car, no responsibility. I was a student on £500 a month going on nights out and having take aways. She either sends the clothes back/sells them or gets them gifted if she gets £1-2k for a sponsored post that could keep her going quite a while, her holidays are done quite cheaply. Also think her parents buy some of her takeaways.
She probably lives pay check to pay check as well,theres no risk to her not having savings coz shes still living with her parents.
I cant even imagine how much is spent om takeaways in their house. Its crazy.

The mouth triggers me greatly. Her top lip doesn’t move, it makes me uneasy.

• Haha
Big rant and the whole time the top lip doesn’t move. The tiny mouth gives me the fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This bloated greasy lump gives me rage. So rude to anyone who slightly questions her choices and her Eric followers hang up. Horrible girl

Reactions: 7
She’s bitching and moaning that someone told her that her ordering 3 McDonald’s since Wednesday isn’t great and she has the audacity to sit over here looking like THAT
Absolutely. That’s what I said below but my predictive text did me dirty ! She’s just vile

Have her and her bf broken up? She used to mention him the odd time and she’s doing a lot of solo holidays