Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the hairchoiceextensions video on TikTok where all the other girls are posing and she’s stood there like she’s in a queue for a cash point
I’ve had to hunt that out, hilarious 😂 how on earth did she get picked when you have holly hagan heading it up?

Reactions: 3
It’s the lank greasy straight hair for me. She looked half ok when she left it curly/wavy before her holidays, gave her some lift and made her look like she’d put some effort in. The greasy straight hair look just makes her look drab and ill tbh. And her miserable face makes me want to punch her :)
I just found this thread now and I’m catching up but I wanted to say this is spot on!!! If you’ve watched game of thrones then you’ll know what I mean when I say she would fit in as one of The Frey girls

Reactions: 4
She’s on tinder tbh it’s not really her size that’s gonna stop her from finding someone it’s her awful personality and she doesn’t take care of herself

Reactions: 11
It's packing for yet another weekend away and she's actually putting dirty clothes in her case and going to wash the armpit stains out in the bath at the hotel. Absolute filthy mess!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know I keep saying it but I don’t know if her peculiar shape and size of mouth prevents her smiling? Or encourages the constant frown. Not a good look either way.

Reactions: 5
She’s out on a LOT of weight since she started tiktok, she must be overeating literaly just for content. It’s sad

What is that face all about? I can’t believe any company would want that promoting them. Nothing to do with size either. You can be plus size and still fashionable and look nice, like that welsh girl on TikTok. Emma now looks like a depressed mess.

She’s big big now
Holy duck! She has really piled the weight on😩

Eta - I am howling she is wearing the one of the tops from the Greggs range at Primark. I wondered if she would buy anything from the range when I spotted it last week 😂

Reactions: 1