Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, fair play to her taking up running, it’s not easy if your base fitness isn’t great and I know a lot of bigger people who don’t for fear of being self conscious or heckled. She obviously cares a lot more for herself and her future well-being than a lot of the other bigger WIEIAD posters

Reactions: 16
You know what, fair play to her taking up running, it’s not easy if your base fitness isn’t great and I know a lot of bigger people who don’t for fear of being self conscious or heckled. She obviously cares a lot more for herself and her future well-being than a lot of the other bigger WIEIAD posters
Yasss she’s really stepped up this year 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her. If she has any sense she could turn that into proper content, those arseholes she went on the cruise with repulse me.

Reactions: 8
I love watching her travels amd goodie stuff yeah shes a big girl but she owns it and dont give a duck do good on her

I’ve actually really been enjoying her travel content recently! So much better than her WIEIAD’s!

Reactions: 9
Same. I really like her content now. She used to destroy me. She really has turned her content around. And it’s refreshing to see someone ‘normal’ do all this stuff.

Reactions: 10
She still looks like she could do with a good scrub but she's definitely found her niche with travel vlogging. Good on her 👏

I like her, find her content interesting and she doesn’t seem like a beg

Reactions: 8
How do I do what she’s done? Did she start by paying for the trips herself? And do we think that it’s picked up from there because of the fat witch WIEIAD?

Reactions: 2